Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a Dutch native speaker and translator with a university degree in linguistics (Spanish) and 17 years translation experience, mainly in the field of travel and tourism, art and architecture, technical manuals and operating instructions. I also take on subjects like botany, wool and spinning, photography, environment and ecology, yoga and spirituality, because they have my special interest.
Each translation is a gem and a challenge. The necessary research is a way of expanding, which is extremely satisfying. Just love it.
- Tourist information ES-NL 4.000 words
- Brochure adventure tours; EN-NL; 6.600 words.
Comment of the agency: “The client seems happy with the text – which is an
accomplishment as he seems to be very picky!”
- Ongoing translations for a tour operator website of active and cultural holydays. NL-ES and NL-EN. 50.000 words
Art & Architecture:
- Audio guides for several Spanish cathedrals. Romanesque art, Gothic art, Religious art. ES-NL 35.000 words.
- Texts on labyrinths. ES-NL 5000 words
- Fabric cutters for the apparel industry; EN-NL; ca. 10.000 words
- Car Navigation System; EN-NL; 3.000 words
- Proofreading EN-NL Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Escalators and elevators (technical translation); ES-NL; 10.000 words
- Manual on rack and pinion hoist; ES-NL; 13.000 words
- Home trainers; ES-NL; Technical, user and training instructions; several translations (50.000 words)
- Electronic Industrial Balance; ES-NL; several translations
- User Manuals for UFESA