1. Moscow State University, M.A., 1980, linguist, structural and applied linguistics.
2. University of Natal, South Africa, 2001, courses of wilderness management. Wilderness manager.
1980 -1982 – Institute of Volcanology, Kamchatka, Far East – staff translator. Geology, geochemistry.
1982 – 1991 – Kronotsky state Biosphere Reserve, Kamchatka – staff translator. Ecology, nature protection.
1991 -1998 – private business on translation, tourism and interpreting, Kamchatka, Russia. Tourism, nature protection, ecology.
Contract work with Kamchatka TV on translation and voice-over job – BBC films. Nature protection.
1998-2001 – aboriginal community “Alescam", Kamchatka - staff translator, written translations, advocacy.
2001-present – aboriginal Union of Itelmen Families, Kamchatka – manager, translator. Social, national, Northern items.
2002- 2009– Novosibirsk State University, teaching English and computational linguistics at IT department. Teaching business English.
2008- present – Softage company, Novosibirsk – translator, IT, business.
The books translated and published:.
1. Healing the terrorist within. Authors – Florence Matusky with J. Matusky, 273 pages. From English into Russian.
2. Kamchatka and its nature. A. Smetanin, 407 pages. From Russian into English.
3. The healing impulse. Goltis, From Russian into English.
Translation, interpreting, editing, voice-over, training.
Special: high mobility- may move to other city or country within one day.
From 1995 till now – extensive travel to: UK, Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, USA, South Africa, Cyprus, Mexico, Greenland, Spain. Thailand, India.
Participation in the International conferences with presentations.
The list of foreign travel and publications – on your request.