Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Subtitling, MT post-editing, Training
Idioms / Maxims / Sayings
Medical: Health Care
Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.
Marketing / Market Research
Mechanics / Mech Engineering
Also works in:
Computers: Systems, Networks
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting
Automotive / Cars & Trucks
Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
Education / Pedagogy
Electronics / Elect Eng
Food & Drink
Government / Politics
IT (Information Technology)
Media / Multimedia
Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts)
Poetry & Literature
Printing & Publishing
Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
Tourism & Travel
Construction / Civil Engineering
Furniture / Household Appliances
English to Italian - Rates: 0.07 - 0.08 EUR per word / 20 - 25 EUR per hour German to Italian - Rates: 0.07 - 0.08 EUR per word / 20 - 25 EUR per hour Swedish to Italian - Rates: 0.07 - 0.08 EUR per word / 20 - 25 EUR per hour
English to Italian: No profit organization Detailed field: Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.
Source text - English XXX is a leading
international, educational, humanitarian, and peace-building, non-profit
organization with members and volunteers in over 150 countries
The mission of XXX is to foster cross-cultural understanding and
friendship, support communities in need, and promote social & economic
prosperity among cultures in order to unite the world in a community beyond
Translation - Italian XXX è una
organizzazione no profit ad alto livello nel campo educazionale,umanitario e
nell'ambito di costituzione di rapporti di pace di cui fanno parte membri e
volontari di oltre 150 paesi.
L'obbiettivo di XXX è quello di promuovere il rapporto intra-
culturale,il supporto a singole comunità e lo sviluppo sociale ed economico tra
le culture per riunire i popoli del mondo in un' unica comunità che superi le
German to Italian: Adv. Detailed field: Advertising / Public Relations
Source text - German Die entscheidenden Vorteile sind:
1) Offenes Gegensprechen (Bedienungsfreies, gleichzietiges Hören und Sprechen beidseits der Trennscheibe)
2) Lautstärkeanhebung um 10dB
3) Drei verschiedene Betriebsarten
4) Automatische Stand-by-Shaltung
5) Induktionsübertragung für Hörbehinderte als Option
Translation - Italian Le principali caratteristiche sono :
1) Dispositivo vivavoce ( assenza di comandi manuali, ascolto e parlato simultanei dai due lati del vetro divisorio )
2) Volume incrementabile fino a 10 db
3) Tre diverse modalità di esercizio
4) Modalità di stand-by automatico
5) Opzione di amplificazione induttiva per soggetti con problemi uditivi
English to Italian: Software (Suite sales marketing)
Source text - English Sales representatives and management can view estimated and actual commissions compared against team or individual quotas from their dashboards.
Offline Client: Sales representatives can access and update their leads, prospects, customers & contacts in addition to creating new ones.
Information associated with these records such as cases, campaigns, files, items purchased and messages will be available for viewing within tabs on the main record.
Back-order Status Management
Translation - Italian Gli agenti e gestori di vendita possono monitorare sul proprio pannello di controllo le commissioni stimate e reali comparate a quote individuali o di gruppo.
Cliente Offline: I rappresentanti di vendita possono accedere ed aggiornare i loro ordini ed i prospetti clienti e contratti, con la possibilità di creare nuovi registri.
Le informazioni associate a questi record come singola operazione, campagne di vendita, archivi, prodotti acquistati e messaggi saranno disponibili per revisione in tabelle nel record principale.
Quote di gruppo
Gestione dello stato ordini in attesa
Graduate diploma - Università degli Studi di Milano
Years of experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: May 2004.
I was born in Milano (Italy) on 30th October 1981 and I am residing at via Caduti di Marcinelle in Milano.
After obtaining the Italian Maturità Scientifica with the Italian National Informatic Tecnologies Experimental Plan (PNI), I chose to further my studies in technical and humanistic language and literature with studies in linguistics, philological history, didactics and translation.
I graduated in Foreign Languages and Literature, specialized in English, German and Scandinavian languages, with a degree in Modern Languages and Culture at the University of Milan on 20th February 2007, with a linguistic thesis on the linguistic communicative potential of idiomatic language, with particular regard to English.
I obtained a graduate specialist degree in European and non-European Languages and Literature at the same university, with a thesis of a didactic nature on the application of computer assisted testing and verification of linguistic competence procedures of (CALT & CAT).
As you can see from my Curriculum Vitae:
- I currently work as a freelance translator and am specialized in international translation, localization and linguistic content quality analysis. I also work as an interpreter working with the English, German, Swedish and Italian language combinations and am the developer of the Tradster project.
- I acquired a great deal of expertise in teaching foreign languages, both on a one-to-one basis and in the classroom, as a tutor at the Department of English Studies at the University of Milan and I am the developer of a course and overview on the learning of the English language in non-conventional contexts in conjunction with the “Foresta delle Ideee” cultural association.
- I worked with the university library service as an archivist in the fields of librarianship and the management of textual assets in the Iberian, German, Scandinavian, American and English study departments of literature and philosophy at the University of Milan.
I am interested in new professional opportunities that allow me to grow both professionally and personally, and I hope that you can consider my candidature favourably.
I thank you in advance for your attention and wish you my best regards.
Stefano Riccardo Rizzardi
§ Proficient in target language
§ Knowledge and experience in translating texts from source into target language, as well as editing and proofreading experience
§ Strong communication skills in written and spoken English,
§ Ability to work well with others in a multi-cultural environment
§ Excellent computer skills
§ Experience with computer and technology translation
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.