Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Polish to English (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza) English to Polish (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza) English (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza, verified) Polish to English (Minister of Justice, verified) English to Polish (Minister of Justice, verified)
I'm a sworn translator/interpreter of Polish and English. I have got 12 years of experience gained as an in-house translator for two construction companies, a translation agency and a freelance translator/interpreter (since 2014). I am focused on civil engineering (road construction), legal and financial texts. My experience includes thousands of translated pages and hundreds of hours interpreting (consecutive and simultaneous).
My 2 year stay in the UK ( London and Glasgow), where I studied and worked, gave me enough self-confidence and knowledge to get Certificate of Proficiency in English, I also hold MA degree from one of the most noble Polish universities i.e. Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of English Philology.
Here is the list of the major interpreting/translation projects I was engaged in:
1. FREELANCE COOPERATION with numerous translation agencies: translation and interpreting
- simultaneous interpreting: conference on preventive health care and obesity prevention
- conference on economy innovation
- press conference at Junior World Championships in Athletics
- consecutive interpreting at the order of the Ministry of Agriculture at Polagra Trade Fair 2009,
- consecutive interpreting at the order of the Polish Agency for Entrepreneurship Development at Polagra Trade Fair 2013
- simultaneous interpreting at SAMSUNG Partner's Day in Poznań, February 2014
- consecutive interpreting regarding social care issues at the order of a UK translation/interpreting agency, February 2014
- consecutive interpreting of the series of lectures at Poznań University of Technology, Faculty of architecture (scheduled from March to June 2014)
- simultaneous interpreting at the SMART CITIES CONFERENCE in Wrocław organized by the Institute of the Regions
- simultaneous interpreting at the conference: "The importance of alien invasive species in the protection of water and marsh birds and their habitat" in Kostrzyn, Poland - May 2014
- simultaneous interpreting at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, the Faculty of Law and Administration "Improving the protection of victims' rights" - June 2014
- consecutive interpreting during the audit regarding working conditions in a factory - August 2014
- simultaneous interpreting at shooting of a toothpaste commercial
- simultaneous interpreting at shooting of a documentary about the Polish immigrants to Holland
2. STAR L.S. dla Saipem – a translator/interpreter at the LNG Regasification Terminal Construction Project in Świnoujście.
Translation and interpreting (consecutive and chuchotage); fields of expertise: technical (construction, welding) and contractual issues.
3. A2 STRADA Sp. z o.o. - a translator/interpreter at the A2 Motorway Construction Project - 3.5 years.
Translation and interpreting (consecutive and chuchotage - inter alia at the visit of the Minister of Infrastructure at the project construction site); fields of expertise: construction, business, contractual, environmental, health & safety and financial.
4. mTlumaczenia.pl Translation Agency - regular cooperation on freelance basis
- translations: financial, legal and construction
- interpreting: simultaneous (sports-related conferences and social issues conferences) and consecutive - interpreting for one of the leading companies in automotive industry (subject matter: corporate management culture)
5. Poznań City Office - cooperation on freelance basis
- consecutive interpreting for the Mayor of the City of Poznań (e.g. at the visit of other states' representatives, at World Rowing Championships and in many other formal or informal meetings)