Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Would you like to accept dynamic content from this profile owner?
Member since Dec '06
English to Italian Italian to English French to Italian Italian to French
Interprete e Traduttore libero professionista offre i seguenti servizi:
- Interpretazione simultanea, consecutiva, chuchotage e di trattativa (italiano<>inglese) in occasione di congressi, conferenze, meeting aziendali, incontri d'affari, fiere di settore (in Italia e all'estero), trattative commerciali.
- Traduzioni (inglese<>italiano<> francese) di testi tecnici, manuali utente, schede tecniche, brochure, contratti, bilanci, presentazioni aziendali, siti internet ecc.
- Asseverazione di traduzioni presso l'Ufficio del Giudice di Pace di Pergine (TN)
Per quanto riguarda l’interpretazione in particolare, opero principalmente a Vicenza, Padova, Verona, Treviso, Trento, Bolzano, Milano, Brescia, Bergamo e Bologna, ma sono disponibile a effettuare trasferte anche all’estero.
Collaboro in qualità di interprete di conferenza per vari enti pubblici, università, associazioni culturali, grandi aziende italiane, associazioni scientifiche, agenzie di traduzione ecc.
I servizi linguistici che offro sono tutti molto curati e le mie tariffe sono competitive.
Per ulteriori informazioni o per un preventivo gratuito non esitate a contattarmi:
+39 339 6382395
Residente a Vicenza
In seguito sono riportate alcune delle mie esperienze in qualità di interprete e traduttore (in inglese). Curriculum su richiesta.
Free lance interpreter and translator available for:
- Simultaneous, consecutive, whispering and liaison interpreting (Italian<>English) on the occasion of congresses, conferences, corporate meetings, business meetings, trade fairs (both in Italy and abroad), business negotiations, weddings;
- Translations (English<>Italian<>French) of technical documents, user’s manuals, technical specifications, brochures, agreements, business presentations, websites etc.
- Certified translations at the Small Case Court of Pergine Valsugana (TN)
As far as interpreting is concerned, I mainly work in Vicenza, Padua, Verona, Treviso, Venice, Rovigo, Trento, Bolzano, Milan, Brescia, Bergamo and Bologna, but I am willing to travel.
I have been working as a conference interpreter for various public organizations, universities, cultural associations, large factories, scientific associations, translation agencies etc.
For further information about the services I offer, please call +39 339 6382395 or send an e-mail to franco_rigoniATyahoo.it
I live in Vicenza.
SOME OF THE PROJECTS I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN:
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Conference: “CENTRAL MARKETS: Revitalizing and promoting traditional markets in Central Europe”, organised by the City of Venice;
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Conference: “The Danish model of learnfare and flexicurity. From the right to work to the right to be trained” at Comwell Conference Centre in Roskilde (Denmark);
- Consecutive interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Interview: “The treatment of Fibromyalgia in Italy”;
- Consecutive interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Technical training: “Re-handing machines on wheels, tracks or fixed platform” in Rovigo;
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Congress: “Generals and beggars, actors and sovereigns” at the Museum of Bassano del Grappa (VI);
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Conference: “New Opportunities Centre: recognition, validation and certification of skills” at Direçao Regional de Qualifiçao Profissional in Madeira (Portugal).
- Consecutive and whispering interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Technical training: “How to lay and polish Terrazzo floors” in Treviso;
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Conference: “Times of change, times of challenge – How Greater Manchester is responding to the impact and challenges of youth and adult unemployment”, Manchester (UK);
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Conference: “Actions to support employability in a period of crisis: interaction between the opportunities offered by the ESF and EGF; the role of public decision makers and of economic and social partners” in Brussels;
- Simultaneous interpreting (Ita<>Eng). WWF congress: “Wildlife Detector Dogs”, Treviso.
- Consecutive interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Convention: “Qualitaly international missions – Marble and furniture companies from Verona meet the buyers from Oman”, Verona.
- Consecutive and whispering interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Conference “New explorations on autism – scientific research and education”, Verona.
- Consecutive interpreting (Ita<>Eng). Workshop: “Trans-border cooperation for the economic development of Valsugana”, Trento.
Extensive liaison interpreting experience during business negotiations and trade fairs, including: Vicenza Oro Winter (Jewellery Fair), Made Expò in Milan (Architecture), Prolight and Sound in Frankfurt (stage equipment), Palme in Dubai (sound equipment), Pulire in Verona (cleaning products), Marmomacc in Verona (marble and granite), Abitare il Tempo in Verona (Furniture), Flormart in Padua (plants and flowers), Plasa in London (stage equipment), Showtech in Berlin (printing technologies).
Liaison interpreter (English / French / Italian) at the hospital of Cavalese, Trento.
Translations for some agencies, end-customers and press offices based in Italy (Veneto, Trentino-South Tyrol, Lombardy, Sicily), France, Spain, Denmark, the UK, the US, Canada, Israel, India
My areas of expertise are:
- Technical (manuals of industrial machines, technical specifications, product analyses);
- Business (financial statements, business letters);
- Legal (agreements);
- Marketing (product & company presentations, brochures, websites, market researches, PPT presentations);