Medical, technical, scientific, legal, accounting, trade and finance, marketing and advertising, business and banking, information technologies, cellular telephony and satellite telecommunications, architecture and construction, biotechnology and genetic engineering, nuclear energy, aviation, agriculture
- U.S. State Department Conference Interpreter since 2000
- U.N.-Accredited Simultaneous Interpreter and Translator since 1995
- Over 20 years of professional experience and technical expertise. Have translated and/or interpreted for many UN Agencies, including UNEP, UNDP, IAEA, ICAO, IDB, World Bank, WTO, WCO, WHO, WMO, and others.
- Florida Court Interpreter
- Fast, accurate, and reliable with reasonable rates from 0.08 to 0.12 cents per word depending on the degree of technical difficulty. My conference rates are $400.00 for non-technical conferences and $450.00 for technical conferences.