Area of specialization includes: Business and Management, Human Resources Management, Business letters and documents, Work manuals, Film/VDO Scripts, Education, Course Materials
- Second Class honors in English Language and Literature, with straight A in all English-Thai, Thai-English translation courses, 1976-1980.
- Completed a Master of Management degree (international program) majoring in Human Resources Management, with a Distinction from graduate thesis, 2003
- Two years of working at Shell Thailand in the position of Translator, 1984-1986. Work included all types of translation required in petroleum business, ranging from contract, safety regulations and manuals, press releases, business letters, etc.
- Seventeen years of working at Shell Thailand using English in daily work. Occasional translation included scripts of VDOs and voiceover, manual writing, 1984-2001.
- Freelance translator for Shell Thailand, 2004.