Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
1. Mechanical Engineering: Process Machinery & Facilities Equipment Used in Production Industries. Piping System, Air Compressors & Compressed Air System, Pumps, Evaporators, Heat Exchangers, Dryers (Steam Drum Dryer & Hot Air Dryer, Vacuum Dryer & Spraying Dryer ), Reactors, Reaction Tanks, Filters, Conveyors, Centrifuges, Package Equipment, Mixers/Agitators, Air Purification & Sterilizing System, Vacuum System, Ammonia Compressors & Brine System, Boilers & Steam System, Ventilation System, Dust Removing System, Water & Water Cooling System, Pipe & Tank Insulation, Corrosion Prevention, Working Platform, Civil Work (Equipment Foundation, Beam Reinforcement, Wall Separation), Various Valves, Electric, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Actuators, Solenoid Valves, Limit switches, Valve Positioners, etc. ; 2. Engineering Mechanics: Rational Mechanics, Strengths of Materials, Elastic Mechanics, Plastic Mechanics, Fracture Mechanics, Fatigues, Creep Mechanics; 3. Chemical Engineering: Chemistry, Hydraulics, Principles & Equipment of Heat, Mass & Speed Transfers; 4. Engineering Thermodynamics: Work & Heat Transfers, Refrigeration, Air-conditioning, Power Cycles; 5. Electrical Engineering: Electricity & Electronics, Motors Principles, General Industrial Control System; 6. Materials Engineering: Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Elevated Temperature Behavior, Micro- & Macro-Behavior of Materials; 7. Medication & Pharmaceutics: General Medical Subject, Bio-Medical, Medical Instruments, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Production Technology; 8. Finance, Law & Economics: General Topics on Accounting, Securities Exchanges, Banking, Marketing, Sales Promotion, Contracting & Bidding; 9. HR Management: General Administration, Labor Regulations, Factory/Plant Operation; 10. Information Technologies:: Software & Hardware, Networking Technologies, Network Security, Wireless Communications (Translations with subject matter in this field are done in cooperation with one of my friends, who is an IT engineer working at a local Sino-US JV).
Document Categories: Equipment Manuals; Industrial Standards and Codes; Operation and Maintainance Handbooks; Sales, Marketing and Promotion Brochures and Leaflets; Webpage Documents; Industrial Automatic Control and Management Screen Texts; Movie, TV and VCD/DVD Screen Subtitles; Patent Specifications; Technical and Scientific Research Theses; User Directories; Contracts, Agreements and Other Legal Documents; Letter, Fax and Email Documents; And more...
GET YOUR DOCUMENT TRASLATED BY
AN EXPERIENCED ENGINEER
FREELANCE TRANSLATOR MY WORKING MOTTO DO THE BEST OR DO NONE! HIGHLIGHTS 18 YRS AS ENGLISH-CHINESE FREELANCE TRANSLATOR
20 YRS AS MECHANICAL/TECHNICAL ENGINEER!
2 YRS AS UNIVERSITY TEACHER
MASTER DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Minoring in Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
CHARTERED MECHANICAL ENGINEER OF PRC
HIGH SCORES ON TOEFL/TWE/GRE, ETS USA
STANDARD & BEAUTIFUL CHINESE SOURCE LANGUAGE: English
TARGET LANGUAGE: Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) SAMPLE TRANSLATIONS RECENTLY FINISHED:
1. Mechanical Engineering: 1). Technical Codes for a Sino-French food additives manufacturer (45000 words); 2). Flow Control Product Manuals of a US based multinational company (50000 words); 3). Lumber Design Standard for a New Zealand Institution (8000 words); 4). Transmission Gear Box Manual Translation for a Brussels Client (6500 words); 5). Gear Unit Webpage Translation for a Brussels Client (3000 words); 6). Flow Monitor Short Manual Translation for a Swedish Client (1500 words); 7). Equipment Manuals / Sludge Engineering for a German Client (22100 words); 8). Fire Protection System Marketing Document for a US Client (18600 words).
2. Electrical Engineering: 1). Corporate Safety Standards Translation for a HK electricity company (5000 words); 2). User Manuals of High Voltage Disconnectors & Earthing Switches for an Italy Company (81000 words).
3. Medication & Pharmaceutics: 1). EN-CH Translation on Proteomics for a Spanish Client (1500 words); 2). Medical Instrument Web Page Translation for a Madrid Client (1500 words); 3). EN-CH Translation on Identification of Proteins by LMPC and Nano-LC/MS/MS for a Madrid Client (2200 words); 4). Medical Instrument Web Page Translation for a Madrid Client (1600 words); 5). Cosmetic Product Manual Translation for an international Trading Company (9000 words); 6). Oximeter Manual Translation for a Renowned Multinational Company (2000 words); 7). Ultrasonic Medical System for a US Client(3000 words).
4. Electronic & Telecommunications: 1). Pager Operation Manual for a telecommunication company (16000 words); 2). Proofreading of industrial PCB website localization documents for a London client (10000 words); 3). Conference call service terminologies for an England client (1500 words); 4). Telephone Yellow Pages Translation for a USA Client; 5). Mobile Marketing CD Text Translation for a World Top Electronic Company (28000 words); 6). Webpage Translation for an International PCB Application Software Provider (5000 words).
5. Automotive Engineering: 1). Automotive User Operation and Maintenance Handbook for a HK Client (15000 words); 2). English-To-Chinese Translation: Car Parts / Marketing for an Ireland Client (1000 words).
6. Law & Contract: 1). Immigration Documents (15000 words); 2). Oversea study documents (30000 words); 3). Investment Agreement for a Sino-Russian air cargo cooperation (9000 words); 4). Patent Specification Documents for a USA Company (3000 words); 5). Consultant Contract for a US Client (3000 words).
7. Human Resource: 1). Company Employee Codes (46000 words); 2). Yearly Award Entry Promotion Posters for an International Crop Protection Cooperation (5000 words).
8. Information Technologies: 1). T1/E1 Wireless Solutions for a USA Client (3000 words); 2). Network Switch Controllers for a UK Client (1500 words); 3). Network Security Scanner for a Germany Client (2000 words); 4). Fixed Wireless Broadband for a French Client (2500 words).
9. Marketing: 1). Introduction to Leeds / Webpage (500 words); 2). Mobile Marketing CD Text Translation for a World Top Company (20400 words; 3). World Top Airline Promotion Document (14500 words); 4). Online Education Web Pages Translation for a New Zealand Company (4000 words); 5). Luxury Pen Marketing Document for a World Class Company (7000 words); 6). Mobile Communication Application Software Marketing Document for a Top World Software Company (3000 words).
10. Aviation / Civil Aviation: 1). B737 Simulator Setup Procedures for a New Zealand Client (1600 words).
11. Chemistry / Chemical Engineering: 1). Mold Care Product Marketing Document (8000 words); 2). Biocide Products/Industrial Chemicals MSDS Translation for a UK Client (4400 words); 3). Industrial Chemical Manufacturing Process for a UK Client (1400 words).
visitors since Aug., 2004
My translation and proofreading services are targeted on clients who put quality first. Those who get a single project with a job volume of more than 10,000 words, or who intend to become my regular clients and expect to accumulate to a total yearly job volume of more than 20,000 words, but are on a tight budget, are encouraged to offer their own rate proposals.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.