Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- colleges and universities (conferences, translation of articles and books),
- manufacturers of turbochargers, balancing machines, telephone exchanges, construction glass, aluminum cans,
- the city water and sewage company (corporate reorganization, tenders),
- a major clothes distributor (contracts),
- NATO's JFTC in Bydgoszcz (conferences and meetings),
I have by now translated thousands of legal documents for the local District Court, the Police and private clients.
- I have interpreted at
- conferences and
- business meetings,
- live on the radio and tv.
Computer skills (word-processors, databases,
CAT tools such as Trados and Translation Manager;)
Years of teaching experience.
Native speaker of Polish.
Functionally native-like in American English,
Fluent Spoken Russian,
A fair communicative knowledge of French
A rudimentary communicative knowledge of Turkish.
biology, cycling, medical English, American English, all things language and linguistics, literature/fiction, martial arts, movies, translation, interpreting.
Keywords: agriculture, allergy, american english, biology, bydgoszcz, cognitive linguistics, conferences, consecutive translation, contracts, court interpreter, fiction, film, interpreter, kujawsko-pomorskie, law, marketing, metaphor, medicine, neurology, rehabilitation, water industry