Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
I can provide quality work in my free time.
* Graduated from a school specialized in the English language;
* 4 years of University Studies, BA in English Linguistics in Vilnius University;
* Started official translation and interpreting at a very young age (since 16);
* Former bank translator into three languages (Russian-Lithuanian-English).
* Interpreting/translation experience in the following countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, USA, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, France, Finland, South Africa, New Zealand, Spain, French Guiana (in South America).
In the period of 2001-2006, I had further practice in written and verbal translation while I was living in the United States. Since November 2007 till December 2015, I worked full-time as a translator/interpreter in a Lithuanian bank. Since December 2015, I have been working as a freelance translator/interpreter.
Keywords: agreements, documents, literature, banking services translator, linguistics, contracts, education materials, business, stock exchange, legal, construction, Christian conferences translator/interpreter, medical translation and interpreting, surgery, cardiovascular, blood pressure, engineering, IT, sermons, medical documents, EU texts, diploma, advertising, merchandising, tourism, websites, supermarkets, flyers, posters, power of attorney, advertising, ad booklet, business proposition, travel booklet, travel agency, car industry, lease agreement, construction specifications, annual report, oil slime, oil refinery, oil-gas, fishing, hunting, restaurant menu, birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, manuals, audit, auditor's report, correspondence, etc.