Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.
* 'A' Levels in Zoology, Chemistry and Physics
* BSc (Hons) in Medical Biochemistry, University of Kent at
* Diploma in Translation & Interpreting,University of Bristol, UK
* Diploma in Translation, Chartered Institute of Linguists, UK
* MA in Translation, University of Bristol,UK
* M.C.I.L., full member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists, UK
* Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, UK
* Home Office (I.N.D.) Interpreter qualification
Please refer to resume.
I have 25 years of translation experience with specialization in the following fields:
- Science (biochemistry, chemistry, biology, genetics, zoology)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Veterinary science
- General business/commercial