Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
* 'A' Levels in Zoology, Chemistry and Physics
* BSc (Hons) in Medical Biochemistry, University of Kent at
* Diploma in Translation & Interpreting,University of Bristol, UK
* Diploma in Translation, Chartered Institute of Linguists, UK
* MA in Translation, University of Bristol,UK
* M.C.I.L., full member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists, UK
* Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, UK
* Home Office (I.N.D.) Interpreter qualification
Please refer to resume.
I have 25 years of translation experience with specialization in the following fields:
- Science (biochemistry, chemistry, biology, genetics, zoology)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Veterinary science
- General business/commercial