The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
English to PortuguesePortuguese to EnglishSpanish to Portuguese
| trilinguewriter |
Local time: 03:28 BRST (GMT-2)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling, Transcription, Training, Project management, Vendor management, Operations management|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Marketing / Market Research|
|Tourism & Travel||Computers (general)|
|Telecom(munications)||Advertising / Public Relations|
|Cinema, Film, TV, Drama||Psychology|
|Also works in:|
|IT (Information Technology)||Media / Multimedia|
|Law (general)||Medical (general)|
|Engineering (general)||Computers: Systems, Networks|
|Sports / Fitness / Recreation||Investment / Securities|
|Printing & Publishing||Law: Contract(s)|
|Finance (general)||Medical: Health Care|
|Human Resources||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Government / Politics||Education / Pedagogy|
|International Org/Dev/Coop||Computers: Hardware|
|Computers: Software||Environment & Ecology|
|Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Years of translation experience: 24. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2008.|
|English to Portuguese (Associação Brasileira de Tradutores)|
|Adobe Acrobat, Frontpage, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Pagemaker, Powerpoint|
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND & COURSES
* High School Graduation in West High in Torrance, CA
– 182 rank in class in class of 539; GPA of 3,2365
* Graduated from UAM in SP/Social Communications: Marketing, Journalism - 1994
* Extensive Courses UCLA and El Camino College in Torrance, California, USA : courses of Neurolinguistic and Publicity.
* Operates: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Publish, Adobe Image, Photo Shop.
RESUME OF QUALIFICATIONS
* 15 years experience on corporative translations and business writing for segments of IT, Telecom, Games, Medical, Tourism, Real Estate, Bank, Oil Industry (Petrobrás), and many other segments and industries; for companies such as: EDS/AT Kearney, Booz Allen, Aventis, Carrefour, and Nestlé S/A in S.P, and La Estancia and Century 21: in California, USA and Cabo San Luca, Mexico.
* 5years experience commercializing Real Estate properties & developing feasibility project for Intl investors in Brazil.
* Native fluency in Portuguese and English, Fluent in Spanish and Japanese.
* Translations and Interpretation of ENG/PORT and PORT/ENG, and also handled translations of SPA/ENG, SPA/PORT
* Interpretor (simultaneious, phone) and Translator in congress, business meeting, seminars, trade-fairs, and events at São Paulo-Brazil, Cabo San Luca-Mexico, San Jose, CA, USA.
* Worked for ATKearney and Booz Allen Hamilton - top global consulting firms - for 5 years: heading translations and interpretations for IT, Telecom, Bank merging, and other projects; and providing administrative and linguistic support to CEOs responsible for the segment/project at hand.
* Translations and revisions of projects: involving documents, contracts, presentations, websites, business plans, marketing plans, Reports, Studies, Policies & Procedures, Intranet, Manuals, Reseaches, Promotional & Publicity materials for Nestlé S/A, Aventis Pharma, Tropcom Telecom, AST, Netsec, and NET.
* Writing, copywriting, and proofreading for the corporative market of different areas - language consultancy and projects overviews.
* Had a Business English School for Executives and Mkt Professionals, training teachers to provide personilized classes oriented to student´s particularities.
* Expatriation services and Real Estate Consultant
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
* translator and English teacher for Oil Plattaforms at Macaé-RJ
* managed start ups in SP for Intl mkt from planning to setting business
* business projects & mkt plan development & follow up,
* budget confection and reviews, market research, events' organization, promotion coordenation, investment feasibility studies, assistance of CEO`s efficience in communication, and cash flow, expenses reports, quotations, etc,
Keywords: portuguese/english interpreter, portuguese/english translator, english/portuguese interpreter, portuguese/english translator, spanish/english translation, corporative market, public relations, IT, Telecom, business, business project, marketing, conferences, trade fairs, events, expatriation, tourism, cinema and films, efficient, success, in no time, Real Estate, Psychology, Management, Hotel, congress, project management,
Profile last updated
Jun 5, 2013