• Canon Law Doctorate (JCD) – Università Lateranense, Rome 1999
• Admitted to the Bar in Rome, Italy, 1986.
• Law Degree (J.D.) - Università La Sapienza, Rome, Italy, 1984.
• Liceo Classico Virgilio, Rome, Italy 1979
• Certified by the American Translators Association (ATA) from English into Italian since 1994.
• Member of the ATA Italian Grading workgroup for the E>I certification exam since 1998.
• Abides by the ATA Code of Conduct.
• Active member of NAJIT.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Corporate, Property, International and Tax law
• Litigation, Dispute Resolution, International Arbitration
• Anti-Trust Matters, Mergers and Acquisitions
• Criminal, Admiralty and Family Law
• Finance, Assets Management, Electronic Trading, Banking, Insurance
• Intellectual Property, Patents
• Labor and Employment, Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Corporate Material
• Software available: TRADOS STUDIO 2011; memoQ; Microsoft Office,
Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Platform: Windows
• Capacity: Translation EN>IT up to 6000 words/day;
Translation IT>EN up to 3000 words/day
Editing/proofreading EN>IT up to 10.000 words/day
• Editors: Wide network of trusted editor/proofreaders, according to subject. Every translation is carefully reviewed in house
MAIN CLIENTS (Contact me for a full list)
REFERENCES, RATES and LIST OF RECENT PROJECTS
• Available on request
• Born in Rome, Italy in 1961.
• US citizen.
• Mother tongue: Italian
• Write: Italian, English
• Speak: Italian, English, Spanish
• Read: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Latin