Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Polish - Rates: 0.05 - 0.06 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour English to Czech - Rates: 0.06 - 0.07 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour English to Romanian - Rates: 0.06 - 0.07 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour English to Russian - Rates: 0.06 - 0.07 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour English to Slovak - Rates: 0.06 - 0.08 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour
English to Hungarian - Rates: 0.06 - 0.08 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour English to Bulgarian - Rates: 0.06 - 0.07 EUR per word / 10 - 20 EUR per hour French to Polish - Rates: 0.06 - 0.06 USD per word / 10 - 20 USD per hour
Euro (eur), Polish zlotys (pln), U. S. dollars (usd)
Standards / Certification(s)
Years of experience: 21. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2005. Became a member: May 2008.
I have been an active translator for over 15 years taking first steps in this business after my graduation from the Silesian University (Department of English Philology). During all these years I have been translating texts from various areas including general and technical documents (operating manuals, technical specifications, user's guides, etc.).
Presently, apart from being a translator I own a small translation agency specializing in translations into Central European languages (mainly: Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, etc.)
I'm taking the liberty to take your time in order to introduce to you our translation agency and our language services.
NETLINGUIST was established in 2002. We translate mainly form Western European languages (such as English and German) into Polish, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Croatian, etc. - basically all Central European languages. I can send you our current price-list upon request.
I will point only to the most important facts that may be of some interest to you:
a) a few words about our workflow:
• all translations are made by native speakers of target language with relevant experience in a given field
• all translations are proofread by a second native speaker
• we carry out the process of monitoring the quality of translation and where necessary we take corrective action
• we cover all administrative, technical and linguistic aspects appropriate to the specific requirements of each translation project
• during translations project we keep ongoing contact with the customer to ensure proper communication and clarification of all unclear issues (technical, linguistic, or other)
b) a few words about our capabilities:
• the use all the cutting edge technologies which are indispensable in the work of translators (including Trados, Transit, Multilizer, and much more)
• ability to handle large project - from 100K words and more
• ability to handle multilingual projects - into 10 or more languages
• ability to work in various formats prevailing on the market
• high quality translations - all translations undergo independent review
• flexible hours - our office is open from 8 am to 8 pm
• fast turnaround - we always meet the deadlines
• competitive prices - for example for combinations from DE, EN or FR into PL we charge only EUR 0.049 per a source word.
• discounts for regular customers available.
Our in-house project management is based on Projetex (a software specifically designed for translation agencies), which ensures a smooth workflow and compliance with standards specific to the translation industry. We have three project managers (working from 8am to 8pm), two Polish proofreaders, and two Polish translators (in-house). However, there are about 20 other Polish translators who work with us as independent translators but who receive over 90% of their work from us and who are at our disposal at any time. Of course, there are even more translators with whom we cooperate but on less regular basis.
Starting from January this year we have opened a Quality Control Department which uses various tools and techniques to ensure the best quality of delivered translations.
I would also like to point out to the fact that we have been cooperating for some years now with major certified translation agencies who assign us translations into various CE languages and who, if you wish so, can provide us with references.
I hope that after these explanations you will have a better picture of NETLINGUIST and maybe I have managed to encourage you to make use of our services.