English- Thai Freelance Subtitle Translator
Posted: May 15, 2018 09:18 GMT (GMT: May 15, 2018 09:18) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Thai
Freelance Subtitle Translator (English into Thai)
- Translate subtitles for drama, variety and other forms of Korean and/or American TV programs from English to Thai (source language is English).
- High-level proficiency in English. Proficiency in Korean is a plus.
- Familiar with Korean and/or American drama, variety and other forms of TV programs.
- Excellent command of colloquial and written English and Thai.
- Previous experience in translating or proofreading is preferred.
- Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful.
- Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
- This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location
25-50 THB per program minute. Rates are standard but will be re-evaluated quarterly according to overall quality.
If you are a suitable match for this position and would like the opportunity to be a part of the IYUNO Thailand, please email us your CV in English along with other supporting documents e.g. TOEIC, TOPIK score report (if any) for our reference.
Please use email subject: Applying for EN>TH Freelance Translator (PROZ)- Name of the applicant and send to [HIDDEN]
---- Text below added Aug 22, 2018 16:34 GMT by job poster ----
Please send all applications to [HIDDEN] or directly go to our online testing platform: [HIDDEN]
: Thailand Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Media / Multimedia
Quoting deadline: Dec 28, 2018 23:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2018 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Resource Coordinator
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.