Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: May 15, 2018 09:18 GMT(GMT: May 15, 2018 09:18)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to Thai
Freelance Subtitle Translator (English into Thai)
- Translate subtitles for drama, variety and other forms of Korean and/or American TV programs from English to Thai (source language is English).
- High-level proficiency in English. Proficiency in Korean is a plus.
- Familiar with Korean and/or American drama, variety and other forms of TV programs.
- Excellent command of colloquial and written English and Thai.
- Previous experience in translating or proofreading is preferred.
- Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful.
- Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
- This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location
25-50 THB per program minute. Rates are standard but will be re-evaluated quarterly according to overall quality.
If you are a suitable match for this position and would like the opportunity to be a part of the IYUNO Thailand, please email us your CV in English along with other supporting documents e.g. TOEIC, TOPIK score report (if any) for our reference.
Please use email subject: Applying for EN>TH Freelance Translator (PROZ)- Name of the applicant and send to [HIDDEN]
Poster country: Thailand
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Dec 28, 2018 23:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2018 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking