Measuring translation quality
This training covers:
- Approaches to translation quality.
- What's the difference between assessing translation quality, assessing vendor competences, customer and end-user satisfaction, and observing workflow requirements.
- How to use structured specifications for quality assessment.
- How to select samples.
- In-workflow vs. post-delivery assessment: best practices.
- 1st-party, 2nd-party and 3rd-party assessment: best practices.
- TQI (translation quality index): pro's and con's.
- Use and limitations of existing translation quality metrics: SAE J2450, LISA QA Model 3.1, ATA Framework for Standard Error Marking.
- Vendor competence assessment: marking errors and giving feedback.
- How to motivate your project managers and vendors using translation quality as a KPI.
- Owners and top managers of translation agencies.
- Project managers.
- Quality management specialists.
- Revisers and reviewers.
After the training the audience will be able to:
- Set up a cost-effective translation quality assessment system.
- Set up a cost-effective competence assessment system.
- Improve their quality management practices.
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
Price: 15.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Allcorrect Group View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course