Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am an avid reader and a perfectionist, with a passion for science but also for travelling and understanding people´s views of the world. I see translation and interpretation of languages as an essential tool for effective communication and understanding, and that is why I have the utmost respect for every word I translate and I why accuracy is always my priority.
Through my Bachelor´s degree in Biological Sciences and my European Master´s degree in Pharmaceutical Industry and Biotechnology, I have acquired in-depth knowledge and extensive vocabulary in the natural sciences, medicine and pharmaceutical fields. My professional experience working in basic and clinical research (Argentina, United States, Canada and Netherlands) along with my experience as a freelance translator since 2010 have provided me with the necessary foundations to be a strong technical-scientific translator.
I have a strong commitment to all my clients, and that is why I only choose to provide translation and proofreading services with my mother tongue as target language, working only in the fields in which I have proven professional experience, in order to guarantee maximum quality.
Test translations (200-500 words), Curriculum Vitae (both in English and Spanish) and references available upon request.
Benefits of working with me
• True scientific and biomedical background: Strong educational and professional background in science, which differentiates me from technical-scientific translators without actual professional experience in the field.
• Fast delivery and flexibility: As I understand clients´ needs may be variable and considering the pressures of today´s business world, I can guarantee faster translations (with a minimum of 3000-3500 words a day) by working overtime, when needed, to ensure deadlines are always met.
• Work ethic and compromise: In today´s fast-paced world, strong work ethics are vital to comply with clients´ expectations each and every time. That is why I ensure fast and accurate delivery according to expected timelines and have never missed a timeline as a translator/proofreader.
• Open communication and transparency: I maintain open communication and ensure I am available through different channels of communication in order to help clients with any doubt or requirement they may have while I´m working. Transparency is definitely a key asset of my work.
• Freelance translator experience in science, medical and pharmaceutical fields since 2010
• Clinical Research experience as Clinical Research Associate (Argentina) and Clinical Monitoring Associate (United States and Canada) since 2013
• Basic research experience as research fellow (Netherlands and Argentina) between 2010 and 2012.
• MSc in Pharmaceutical Industry and Biotechnology from Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Spain)
• BSc in Biological Sciences (Specialization in Health Sciences) from Universidad Favaloro (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
• Certificate of Proficiency in English from University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.