Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Japanese: Tourism website General field: Other Detailed field: Tourism & Travel
Source text - English Located at 4,000 feet elevation, Hale Hapu’u provides a cool escape from the tropical elements.
Translation - Japanese 標高約1220mに位置するHale Hapu'uでは、熱帯の暑さから逃れて涼しい滞在を楽しめます。
English to Japanese: Agreement General field: Law/Patents Detailed field: Law: Contract(s)
Source text - English Article 14 Countermeasures Against Third Parties
In case that any third party executes or may execute acts of infringement of any interest of X in the cargo, including attachment, provisional attachment, provisional injunction and others, Y shall immediately notify X and receive its instructions, and shall refuse delivery and other demands, accounting for the necessary facts to the third party or enforcement officers including that the ownership of the cargo does not belong to Y, in order to protect X’s interests.
Article 15 Prohibition of Assignment of Claim Receivables
Y shall not take any disposal measures such as assignment and pledge its claim receivables from X to any third party, according to this Agreement and other related agreements, without X’s written consent.
Article 16 Termination of Agreement
In case that Y falls into any of the following categories, X may immediately terminate this Agreement and other related agreements without notice, without prejudice of X’s rights to damage claims against Y :
(1) violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement and other related agreements,
(2) subject to attachment, provisional attachment, provisional disposition, disposition by public sale, and disposition by public authority such as disposition due to tax delinquency, or commencement of liquidation, composition and corporate reorganization procedures or declaration of bankruptcy,
(3) at the time of assignment of all or any significant part of business, or adoption of such resolutions,
(4) suspension of payments caused by dishonor of drafts or checks drawn by itself or accepted from others,
(5) subject to allegation of public auction, or received the notice pursuant to article 2 of regulations over provisional registration hypothecation,
(6) subject to suspension of operation of business, or suspension of business license or registration of business by regulatory agencies,
(7) adoption of resolution of capital reduction, abolition or reorganization of
business, or dissolution other than merger,
(8) occurrence of reasonable and probable causes which require preservative
attachment other than described above.
Translation - Japanese 第14条 第三者に対する対抗手段
Translation - English Licensor may grant to Licensee an ordinary non-exclusive license, under which the Licensed Product can be produced for Licensee, and sold, rented, used and imported under Licensee’s brand, and exhibited for sale or rent in Japan or in any other country, based on the Licensed Patent in the terms of this agreement.
Licensee may sublicense an Affiliate of Licensee within the scope of the license according to section 1 and 2 of this article. In that case, Licensee shall inform Licensor of the name and location of the Affiliate promptly.
License Patents shall include patent applications and utility model registration applications, which were filed in any country prior to the execution of this agreement date and during the term of this agreement, and which Licensee and the Affiliate of Licensee own in the terms of this agreement, as well as patent rights and utility model rights acquired based on those applications.
English to Japanese (Bachelor of Economics - Japan) Japanese to English (Law Clerk Diploma - Canada) English to Japanese (SQL course - Canada) English to Japanese (Teacher's License (Sec. School, English) - Japan)
MateCat, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS