Argentine team with 20 years of experience as Eng>Spa translators Certified from English into Spanish by ATA Andres Enjuto is a Chemistry Technician certified by the American Translators Association (ATA) to translate from English into Spanish
with ample experience in the technical and engineering fields. He worked in the past for a corrosion protection company in the oil and gas industry
translating & interpreting, performing services in oilfields and handling works and logistics, as well as taking part in business meetings and conferences as interpreter and negotiator.
Leticia Buffa's expertise is in the fields of corporate, business, water quality and others. She has worked for 9 years with a water treatment company, where she received on-going training on business development and the technical aspects of water treatment and purification. She lived in California, USA for 4 years.
Specific fields: Oil, Gas, Petrochemistry & Mining; Environment; Mechanical; Engineering/Technical; Corporate; IT Experienced translators to serve you Volumes translated (Eng > Spa):Oil, Gas, Petrochemistry & Mining
(engineering, exploration, production, drilling, well processes, unconventional, offshore, midstream, downstream, company reports, etc.): 2,000,000+ wordsEnvironment
(air, water, remediation, compliance, waste management, etc.): 250,000+ wordsMechanical
(machinery, pumps, valves, engines, compressors, generators, etc.): 1,900,000+ wordsEngineering/Technical
(manuals, HSE, helicopters, MSDS, AC drives, etc.): 900,000+ wordsCorporate
(websites, newsletters, magazines, human resources, employee manuals, etc.): 1,000,000+ wordsIT
(cloud solutions, management software, user guides, etc.): 360,000+ wordsMiscellaneous
(cookware, gastronomy, health, religion, etc.): 400,000+ wordsDTP (All versions, Mac/PC)
: QuarkXPress, InDesign, PageMaker, FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, FreeHand, CorelDraw, PowerPoint): 500+ pages Examples of translation projects (Eng > Spa unless noted): Technical / Engineering:
* Project specs for petrochemical plant expansion - Proofreading (Spa) – 195,000 w.
* Project specs for petrochemical plant expansion – Translation – 150,000 words
* Off-Shore platform “Operating Manual Carina/Aries" for TOTAL – 45,000 words
* Technical specs (pumps, motors, standards) for PEMEX (Spa > Eng) – 12,000 w.
* Manual: Installation, operation and maintenance of vertical pumps – 24,000 words
* Technical Brochures for international Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Companies – 6,000 w.
* Steam turbines for power generation and mechanical drives – 2,850 words
* Engineering Solutions for Water and Wastewater Projects – 6,550 words
* Material Safety Data Sheets – printing inks (Eng > Spa) – 36,000 words
* Automatic Digital Refractometer Manual (Eng > Spa) - 18,200 words
* Technical note on spoolable pipeline (Eng > Spa) – 3,300 words
* Cool storage system catalog (Eng > Spa) – 6,000 words
* Vacuum & Blower handbook (Eng > Spa) – 6,800 words Translation & DTP
(All versions, Mac/PC
: InDesign, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, Macromedia Flash, Illustrator, CorelDraw, FreeHand, Photoshop, and more): * Power, electric & air hoists catalogs – CorelDraw / PC – 170 pages - 41,000 words
* Power, electric & air hoists catalogs – InDesign / PC – 80 pages
* Building management controllers – InDesign/PC- 16 pages – 5,200 words
* Corporate gifts catalogs – InDesign / Mac - 24 pages - 10,500 words
* World leading lodging company brochure – InDesign / PC - 9 pages – 1,250 words
* Residential services handbook - QuarkXPress / Mac – 10 pages – 2,700 words
* Several small brochures and catalogs Legal / Finance:
* Confidentiality Agreements – 4,200 words
* Associate work agreement – 1,150 words
* Loan Document Summary – 600 words
* Supreme Decree – Republic of Bolivia (Spa > Eng) – 1,600 words
* Summary of Rights under the FCRA - 1,250 words
* Client Questionnaire on taxes – 3,400 words
* Proofreading - Portion of U.S. City Charter Amendment (Spa) – 4,300 words Medical (general / technical):
* Health & Safety Specifications (Eng > Spa) – 14,000 words
* Health benefits newsletters (Eng > Spa) – 4,500 words
* Oral anticoagulation treatment (Eng > Spa) – 6,500 words Human Resources:
* Employee Handbooks with company policies including legal, health & safety aspects - 36,300 words
* Human resources documentation totaling 20,000 words
, including: Pre-employment application Employment application Post-offer release Applicant temporary work history Medical history Worker's compensation release form Non Compliance Letter Fraud policy * Health and Safety at Work (information and quizzes) (Eng > Spa) – 14,000 words
* Brochure for presentation of internal company awards (Eng > Spa) – 2,500 words Miscellaneous:
* FAQ of Fax Software (Eng > Spa) – 7,000 words
* Website translation (Eng > Spa) – 4,000 words
* Portion of website for the Governor of an important U.S. state – 3,500 words
* Culinary – Prepware, cookware, bakeware descriptions – 20,000 words
* And many more! Fields:
Technical: technical manuals, technical data sheets for products, installation procedures of several materials, nanotechnology, business and negotiation letters, product development, chemistry texts, GPS. Religion: educational manuals, newsletters, reports, songs. Medicine: articles, physiotherapy. Consecutive Interpreting: religion, business, trade, corrosion, petroleum, others. For more information, you can download our CV from this site.
References available upon request.