Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am an Italian mother tongue translator since 2008 and my language combinations are FR>IT and EN>IT.MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• Since 2008: Freelance translator - Collaboration with translation agencies and volunteer translator for the NGO "La Brique" (French > Italian) and for MSF (Doctors Without Borders) (English > Italian).
• May – July 2008: In-house translator of technical texts (user manuals, electronics, IT, marketing, tools) from English to Italian at the Italian Translation Agency “Eurojapan”, Naples.
Main fields of expertise
• Technical Manuals - Electronics, Tools, Guidelines, Automotive, MSDSs, Safety Instructions Sheets, HSE training courses, etc.
• Life Sciences - Scientific articles, Clinical Research Protocols, ICFs, Laboratory devices, Diagnostic equipments, Surgical instruments, Assay and Immunoassays, IFUs, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Dentistry
• Engineering - Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical
• Marketing - Brochures, Advertising, Business, HRs, Press Releases, e-Learning Courses, etc.
2006-2009: Master of Arts degree in Technical and Scientific Translation (2 years), Università degli Studi di Bari, Italy.
Title of the thesis (in French): “Les traitements biologiques. Les mots de la médecine.
Traduire sans trahir.”
2001-2005: Bachelor of Arts degree in Foreign Languages (3 years), Università degli Studi di Bari, Italy.
Title of the thesis (in French): “Le droit de la famille islamique entre Shari’a et interculturalité.”
1996-2001: Classical Studies
Windows 7 Professional, Windows 10 Home, Ms Office 2016.
SDL Studio 2017, 2015 and 2011, MemoQ 8.7, SDL Trados Tag Editor 2007, Wordfast Pro 5, Passolo 2017.
Experienced in XTM, Across, Smartling, MemSource.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.