Member since Apr '05
English to Spanish
| ||October 2017 || |
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| Lorena Guerra |
A Name To Trust
Local time: 08:07 BST (GMT+1)
| || || |
| Freelancer and outsourcer, Verified member |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Blue Board: EUROMIX |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, MT post-editing, Project management|
|Construction / Civil Engineering||Medical (general)|
|Medical: Health Care||Medical: Instruments|
|Medical: Pharmaceuticals||Marketing / Market Research|
|Law (general)||Engineering (general)|
|Energy / Power Generation||Textiles / Clothing / Fashion|
English to Spanish - Rates: 0.07 - 0.08 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour
| EUR |
| Questions answered: 1, Questions asked: 15 |
| 0 entries |
|Wire transfer, PayPal, Visa|
|Euro (eur), U. S. dollars (usd)|
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|English to Spanish: Different samples can be provided|
|Source text - English|
|Translation - Spanish|
| Technical |
|Master's degree - Dublin City University, Ireland.|
|Years of translation experience: 14. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2005. Became a member: Apr 2005.|
|MemoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, STAR Transit|
| Lorena Guerra endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.0). |
- August 2003: Honours Master's Degree in Translation Studies: Spanish>English. Dublin City University (Ireland). Domain: Translation Technology.
- 2002- June 2003: Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies: Spanish>English. Dublin City University (Ireland).
- 2001- 2002: English>Spanish Translation: Theory and Practice. Full-time distance course by U.N.E.D. (Spain).
- 2001- 2002: Teaching Certificate: Theory and Practice. University of León, (Spain).
- 2001-2002: Secretarial and accounting course. Granados School, (Spain).
- 1997- 2001: Bachelor of Arts in English Language. Universidad de León, Spain. Last year in University of Salford (Manchester, UK) - Translation Department.
- 10+ years of translation experience.
- Native language: (European) Spanish/Castilian.
- Living in the UK since Oct. 2015.
- 2,500 words (translation) / 6,000 words (proofreading)
- 24 hours Internet Connection.
- Best transl. rate 0,08 EUR/sw
- Best proof. rate 0,03 EUR/sw
- Payment: bank transfer, Paypal, personal cheque.
- CAT user. ***Direct references and samples can verify my work, quality and commitment!
Keywords: translation, proofreading, postediting, machine translation, MTPE, Spanish, Castilian, English, CAT, Trados, quality assurance, fashion, technical, user manuals, fast, reliable, Spain, UK, European Spanish, master
Profile last updated