help with finnish?
Thread poster: DrummersGirl

DrummersGirl
Local time: 09:41
English
Oct 12, 2005

hello, sorry this posting is in english.
i am a 27 years old student from germany and cant speak finnish. but i have a boyfriend who was born in finland (now lives in the usa).

i would love to give him something special written as a present and it should be in finnish since he LOVES his birth country!
i dont know anybody who could speak english(or german) AND finnish, and i was hoping i would find somebody here who could do me the huge favour and translate me my little letter.

I am so very greatful for any help! You can best contact me over my email address
cloe.windus@gmx.de

Thank you alot for your help!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

help with finnish?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search