Off topic: Free copies of Spanish Word Searches for iPad
Thread poster: Neil Coffey

Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:22
French to English
+ ...
Jan 2, 2013

In case it is of interest to anyone here, I'd just like to offer a few free copies of my new Spanish Word Searches app for iPad, released today.

Details of the app are available by searching for "Spanish Word Searches" in the App Store directly from you iPad, or by going to this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spanish-word-searches/id588216999

I have some free copies available which you can get by redeeming one of the following codes in the App Store/iTunes (from the App Store on the iPad, if you go to the first tab then scroll down to the bottom you'll find the "Redeem" button):

JRR733A3HTEY
3JA4X6R4WRMW
JNAWHE3EYFFP
THRTYEKRTYRX

Feedback welcome, and if there is sufficient interest and I have some more codes left, I can potentially post some more!

Direct link Reply with quote

Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:22
German to Spanish
Thank you Jan 3, 2013

A nice gift for my mom.

... feedback, in a few weeks

Regards

Edit: I just opened it and ... it is in English!!

I downloaded it from the German store.

[Edited at 2013-01-03 10:43 GMT]

Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:22
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Glosses/metalanguage in English Jan 3, 2013

Hi Fernando --

At present, the menus and word clues are in English (the app is primarily intended for foreign learners of Spanish), though I will probably add an option to view clues in Spanish in the next update.

If it helps, you can tap the question mark in the top right then tap one of the English clues and it will reveal the Spanish word that you need to find.

Anyway, thanks for trying the app!

Neil

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Free copies of Spanish Word Searches for iPad

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search