Thread poster: Neil Coffey
Neil Coffey
Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:27
French to English
+ ...
Jan 2, 2013

In case it is of interest to anyone here, I'd just like to offer a few free copies of my new Spanish Word Searches app for iPad, released today.

Details of the app are available by searching for "Spanish Word Searches" in the App Store directly from you iPad, or by going to this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spanish-word-searches/id588216999
... See more
In case it is of interest to anyone here, I'd just like to offer a few free copies of my new Spanish Word Searches app for iPad, released today.

Details of the app are available by searching for "Spanish Word Searches" in the App Store directly from you iPad, or by going to this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spanish-word-searches/id588216999

I have some free copies available which you can get by redeeming one of the following codes in the App Store/iTunes (from the App Store on the iPad, if you go to the first tab then scroll down to the bottom you'll find the "Redeem" button):

JRR733A3HTEY
3JA4X6R4WRMW
JNAWHE3EYFFP
THRTYEKRTYRX

Feedback welcome, and if there is sufficient interest and I have some more codes left, I can potentially post some more!
Collapse

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:27
German to Spanish
Thank you Jan 3, 2013

A nice gift for my mom.

... feedback, in a few weeks

Regards

Edit: I just opened it and ... it is in English!!

I downloaded it from the German store.

[Edited at 2013-01-03 10:43 GMT]

Neil Coffey
Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:27
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Glosses/metalanguage in English Jan 3, 2013

Hi Fernando --

At present, the menus and word clues are in English (the app is primarily intended for foreign learners of Spanish), though I will probably add an option to view clues in Spanish in the next update.

If it helps, you can tap the question mark in the top right then tap one of the English clues and it will reveal the Spanish word that you need to find.

Anyway, thanks for trying the app!

Neil

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Free copies of Spanish Word Searches for iPad

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »