Powwow: St. Andrews - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: St. Andrews - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

mshams (X)
mshams (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:35
English to Urdu
+ ...
Reporter May 17, 2004

Will be on visit from the U.S. Surely, will be great opportunity to interract with linguists from that part of the world.

Renate FitzRoy
Renate FitzRoy  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:35
English to German
+ ...
only eight days to go Jun 24, 2004

Does anybody need accommodation? Please let me know. I would also be interested in a TRADOS session. See you soon

Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 05:35
German to English
+ ...
Getting closer... Jun 30, 2004

Hello everyone!
Just a few days to go til the Powwow in St. Andrews - the plan is to meet up at the Doll's House restaurant on Church Square (in the middle of St. Andrews) at 1pm for lunch and a quick overview of Trados. I have a couple of questions to help me organize things better....

How many people are planning on coming (so I can give the Doll's House a concrete number for the table booking). Please e-mail me from my profile page.

Are there any specific featu
... See more
Hello everyone!
Just a few days to go til the Powwow in St. Andrews - the plan is to meet up at the Doll's House restaurant on Church Square (in the middle of St. Andrews) at 1pm for lunch and a quick overview of Trados. I have a couple of questions to help me organize things better....

How many people are planning on coming (so I can give the Doll's House a concrete number for the table booking). Please e-mail me from my profile page.

Are there any specific features of Trados you would like to have a look at? What is your experience with translation memory systems? Have you ever used one before? The more information I have on your CAT background the easier it is for me to prepare a Trados overview for you all.

I'm really looking forward to it and to meeting you all!

Best,

Alison
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: St. Andrews - United Kingdom

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »