Site keeps freezing - why?
Thread poster: Paul Dixon

Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:45
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jul 15, 2009

I like to answer questions in the KudoZ section and notice that, for the last two months or so, after answering two or three questions the page freezes, in the end I am cut off and get the message "Internet unable to find the page" or something like that. If I try again I get an access error and then have to wait 15 minutes or sometimes more before I can enter KudoZ again. If I just stick to forums and jobs there is usually no problem, but as soon as I start answering questions this happens. In the meantime the connection has no problem and can access other sites normally. What is happening?

Direct link Reply with quote

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please use the support system. Jul 16, 2009

Dear Paul,

Thanks for reporting this. The best way to find prompt and personalized assistance to the problem you are experiencing is by submitting a support request here http://www.proz.com/support

Make sure you include screenshots and all the relevant links when doing so.

Thanks in advance.

Romina

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Site keeps freezing - why?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search