Laura Morwood  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:52
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 24, 2010

Hi,

For the last 2 days (!) I have tried to instal Wordpress on my ProZ hosting site. I followed the guide provided by Wordpress and I'm at the last step: runnning the install script. But maybe I'm doing something wrong at step 4 with uploading the files.
I use Cyberduck to upload the files to the host, but as far as I can see it puts the files where it wants to put them. I do not need to fill in directories. Is that correct? How can I find out where they are?

Assuming I uploaded the files correctly, it then says to 'point your browser to run the installation script'.
As I'm not sure where the files are, I do not know where to point. I have tried just about every combination, but no luck.
Please help!!

Laura

U. Ali Güra (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 08:52
English to German
+ ...
Similar problem Jul 13, 2012

Hi Laura,

I just tried to install wordpress on my proz hosting account. I did everything according to the wp guidelines, but when I try to run the install script, I just get an error message. Did you figure out what the problem was in your case?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installing Wordpress on ProZ hosting

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search