Negative Browniz points
Thread poster: svenfrade

svenfrade  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:04
French to German
+ ...
Sep 1, 2013

My membership expired in June, if I remember correctly, and ever since the Browniz points I gained have been shown as negative points. Theoretically, as a non-paying member I should be able to spend my points to view BB entries for example, but this is obviously not possible.

I would be grateful if somebody could check this or explain why Browniz points suddenly can become negative. After all, I did make a "contribution so the community"...

Direct link Reply with quote

Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:04
Clicking and opening your Browniz points page Sep 1, 2013

Have you tried the following?

Hover your cursor to your user name on the right hand corner. If you place the cursor on your user name, a dialog box saying "Site access" should be displayed. There you can see Browniz in the "My account and settings". Click the browniz points and check if your browniz points have been updated.

svenfrade  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:04
French to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 1, 2013

Looks so much better now...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Negative Browniz points

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search