Forums Homepage View
Thread poster: Hal D'Arpini

Hal D'Arpini  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:33
French to English
+ ...
Nov 19, 2011

I was wondering if there is a way to configure my forums homepage to give me hierarchial view of all the forums. I can get to one (sort of) by clicking on "Forum Settings" and then the "Homepage Forums" tab, and I can also select a random post and use the "Jump to forum" drop-down list, but these methods are a bit cumbersome.

When I visit a forum, I like to browse my favorite forums one by one rather than see a chronological list of new forum entries. I think this is the first forum I've seen that doesn't offer a hierarchial view of the forums, nor does it offer a navigational trail at the top of each post, e.g., [Main Forum] > [Sub-Forum] > [post] > [reply to post], where I can easily backtrack to the main forum and then go somewhere else. Either of these would make my visits to the forums more efficient.

I'm a new member, so maybe there is a setting for this that I've missed. If so, I apologize.

Thanks,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forums Homepage View

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search