Overrule client's QA settings
Thread poster: benk (X)
benk (X)
benk (X)
Gambia
Local time: 04:58
Abkhazian to Chamorro
Oct 9, 2013

Is it possible to easily overrule the QA settings that a client has defined in a project sent to you?

Title of my reply Oct 9, 2013

Hi Benk,

of course: You can either open the "Review / Format Check / Options" window and change the settings temporarily. Or you just change project settings under "project / settings", "format check" tab.

Kind regards!

benk (X)
benk (X)
Gambia
Local time: 04:58
Abkhazian to Chamorro
TOPIC STARTER
Possible Oct 9, 2013

Is it possible to replace all client's project settings upon opening the project with your own Review settings too? My client uses the default Transit settings. I want to use more refined settings.

Not yet Oct 10, 2013

Is it possible to replace all client's project settings upon opening the project with your own Review settings too? My client uses the default Transit settings. I want to use more refined settings.

That's currently not possible, you can just change the settings as described above. Depending on the relationship with your customer: Maybe you can suggest him to use more refinde settings on his side?

Peamur
Peamur
Local time: 06:58
update Jun 20, 2015

since SP8 you can save and load QA settings, so that you can load your settings very fast if you don't like those made by your customer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Overrule client's QA settings

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »