I am a lawyer and a certified translator by NAATI (practitioner id CPN7XT63B) English into Spanish and Spanish into English with 15 years' experience.
I hold an LLB(1st class honours) from the University of Technology, Sydney and masters in law from the Sapienza University in Rome (LLM in Children's Law), the University of London (LLM with distinction in drafting legislation, regulation and policy) and the Complutense University of Madrid (LLM in Parliamentary Law, Elections and Legislative Studies).
I have demonstrated experience in translating:
• Birth and Marriage Certificates
• Police certificates
• Academic Transcripts and Testamurs
• Contracts of insurance
• Business correspondence
• Contracts of carriage
• Employment contracts • Pre-conference documents
• Travel and financial forms
• Religious, social sciences and current affairs articles.
I am interested in translating academic articles in both legal and social sciences.
I undertake pro bono translations. I am open to being contacted by NGOs.