Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Apr 23 (posted viaProZ.com): Working on regular press updates about COVIT-19 tests and infections in pets. Understanding of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its effects on animal and human health is evolving rapidly!...more, + 36 other entries »
English to Chinese: Social Media Community Management
Source text - English Great question, @name. It’s possible that some Pages are not experiencing the same level of organic reach decline as others and that some organic reach may actually increase.
There are multiple factors that can impact organic reach, including how people are engaging with content and how closely connected (as measured by their previous engagement) they are to a Page. Learn more here...
Hi @name. With more and more people connecting with friends and Pages, and sharing content, the competition for every story to be included in the News Feed increases.
While this means people will see more interesting content from more sources, it also means that Pages will likely see changes in distribution, including a decline in organic reach.
Our goal is to have the News Feed display the most relevant content to each person based on how they engage with content on Facebook. Learn more...
Hi @name. Organic reach is declining because competition in News Feed is increasing. Your Page posts are competing with every other type of content that is eligible for News Feed distribution.
As people connect with more friends and Pages, and share more content, Pages will likely see changes in distribution, including a decline in organic reach. Learn more here:
Thanks for reaching out, @user. We’ve looked into the claims made by the video and do not agree with the purported conclusions that were drawn.
Facebook and the people and businesses on our platform do not benefit from fake likes or fake accounts. We work hard to maintain an ads experience focused on driving results against real business objectives—results which would not be possible from fake likes.
Hi @name. Post frequency is different for every Page but we recommend posting about once per day to keep people returning to your Page.
Add more admins if you want other people to help you manage your Page. Each admin logs into their own personal account and manages the Page from there.
You don't need to share any passwords to have multiple people manage your Page. Never tell anyone your Facebook password.
Translation - Chinese @名字，這真是個好問題，每個粉絲專頁的情況可能會不太一樣，有的自然生成覆蓋範圍降得比較少，有的覆蓋範圍甚至會增加。
• 1997 – 2002 | Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
• 2003 – 2004 | Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie et de Physique de Bordeaux, France
• 2005 – 2007 | Diplomstudium Internationale Betriebswirtschaft, University of Vienna, Austria
• 2011 – 2012 | Training Program for Teaching Chinese as a Second Language, National Taichung University of Education, Taiwan
• 2014 – 2014 | Teaching Chinese Language Program, National Open University/Overseas Community Affairs Council, Taiwan
• 2001 – Present | Translator, Editor, Copywriter TEP for technical documents
Copywriting and creative adaptation for various products
• 2013 – present | Co Founder & Director of Academic Affairs at Essentia Mandarin Bildungszentrum, Austria Teaching Chinese as a foreign language
Responsible for academic affairs
• 2011 – 2013 | Europe Area Manager, Aspen Global (Uanfong Tech Ltd.) Lead Aspen Global's expansion initiative into the European market as its first European manager
• TOEIC 990/990
• Certificate of Qualification to Teach Chinese as a Second/Foreign Language, Ministry of Education, Taiwan
• Translator at TED Conferences Inspired by many TED talks and hoping to make positive contribution to the world by helping translate and spread ideas
• Translator at Translators without Borders Helping the transfer of information and knowledge for humanitarian non-profits
• Marketing / Creative adaptation / Copywriting
Promotional/Advertising Text, Press Release,
Brochure, Web Copy, Banner: luxury liquor, software, video game, luxury hotel, casino, air company, cruise line,
television and movie, cosmetics, luxury watch, automotive
• E & M (Electrical & Mechanical Engineering)
Technical Document, Manual, Instruction and Specification to Tenderers (ITT) Contract Taipei EMU Projects (underground system)
MHS Project for Taoyuan Air Cargo Terminal
Taiwan High Speed Rail Project
• Automation / Automotive
training program for automotive technician
magazine localization for automotive/robotics
• IT (Information Technology)
User Interface (UI)
White Paper for Cloud Management Software
training program for mobile devices & internet security
• Chemistry / Biology / Medical
medical instrument & patient information leaflet
• Chinese (Native)
• memoQ 8.2 • SDL Trados Studio 2017
• SDL Multi Term 2017 • Idiom WorldServer Desktop Workbench
Text Editors and DTP Tools
• MS Office 365 (Updated to the newest stable version) • Adobe Acrobat X Pro
• Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
• Translation: 2500 words per day
• Proofreading: 5000 words per day