Member since Jan '03
English to Italian
Croatian to Italian
English to Croatian
Italian to Croatian
| Branka Bucconi |
Local time: 02:43 CET (GMT+1)
| || |
| Freelancer, Verified member |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Website localization, Software localization, Desktop publishing, Project management|
|Medical: Cardiology||Livestock / Animal Husbandry|
|Medical: Pharmaceuticals||Medical: Instruments|
|Medical: Health Care||Medical (general)|
|Also works in:|
|IT (Information Technology)||Insurance|
|International Org/Dev/Coop||Law: Contract(s)|
|Law (general)||Marketing / Market Research|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||Textiles / Clothing / Fashion|
|Tourism & Travel||Transport / Transportation / Shipping|
|Geology||Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino|
|Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting||Automotive / Cars & Trucks|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Cinema, Film, TV, Drama|
|Computers: Software||Computers: Systems, Networks|
|Construction / Civil Engineering||Medical: Dentistry|
|Economics||Education / Pedagogy|
|Furniture / Household Appliances||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|English to Croatian: Medical|
|Source text - English|
Split Stream with
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Amendment to Page 4 Number 3 in Split Stream Long Term Haemodialysis
3. Remove the stylet from catheter. Using aseptic technique, remove tunnelling adapter by cutting catheter lumen squarely at the designated priming volume lines, and in such a manner that produces a clean, smooth surface. Cut at priming line furthest from cuff. Cut only at designated priming volume lines.
Use these instructions in place of numbers 5 through 16 in the retrograde instructions beginning on page 14 of Split Stream Long Term Haemodialysis Instructions for Use, Directions for Seldinger Insertion.
Ignore steps 5 thru 7.
12. Be sure stylet hub is secure in tunnelling adapter. Thread stylet tip into proximal hole of venous lumen and allow the stylet tip to extend beyond the venous tip.
13. Thread the proximal end of the guidewire through the distal tip of the stylet.
14. Once the guidewire exits through the stylet hub, hold the guidewire securely and advance the catheter over the guidewire and into the target vein, making sure to hold the arterial and venous tips securely to prevent the venous lumen from kinking the stylet tip from retracting into the catheter during insertion.
Caution: Do not advance guidewire with catheter into vein. Cardiac arrhythmias may result if guidewire is allowed to pass into the right atrium. The guidewire should be held securely during this procedure.
15. Remove the guidewire and stylet, leaving catheter in place.
16. Proceed to number 17 of the retrograde Split Stream Long Term Haemodialysis Instructions for Use, DIrections for Seldinger Insertion.
|Translation - Croatian|
s unaprijed postavljenim stiletom
UPUTE ZA UPORABU
Izmjena točke 3 na stranici 4 u Split StreamTM za dugotrajnu hemodijalizu
3. Uklonite stilet s katetera. Aseptičkom tehnikom uklonite adapter za tuneliranje tako da pravokutno odrežete lumen katetera po označenim linijama obujma punjenja, i to na način da površina bude čista i glatka. Odrežite po liniji za punjenje što dalje od manšete. Odrežite samo po označenim linijama obujma punjenja.
Koristite ove upute umjesto točaka od 5 do 16 u uputama za retrogradnu tehniku koje počinju na stranici 14 Uputa za uporabu Split StreamTM za dugotrajnu hemodijalizu, Upute za uvođenje Seldinger tehnikom.
Zanemarite korake od 5 do 7.
12. Provjerite je li nastavak stileta dobro pričvršćen u adapteru za tuneliranje. Provucite vršak stileta kroz proksimalni otvor venskog lumena i dovedite vršak stileta preko vrška vene.
13. Provucite proksimalni kraj žice vodilice kroz distalni vršak stileta.
14. Nakon što je žica vodilica izašla kroz nastavak stileta, čvrsto držeći žicu vodilicu, uvedite kateter preko žice vodilice do ciljne vene, pritom čvrsto držite arterijski i venski vršak kako biste spriječili izvijanje venskog lumena i povlačenje vrška stileta u kateter tijekom uvođenja.
Oprez: Nemojte uvoditi žicu vodilicu s kateterom u venu. Može doći do srčane aritmije ako žica vodilica uđe u desnu pretklijetku. Potrebno je čvrsto držati žicu vodilicu tijekom tog postupka.
15. Uklonite žicu vodilicu i stilet, ostavljajući kateter na mjestu.
16. Pređite na točku 17 retrogradne tehnike u Uputama za uporabu Split StreamTM za dugotrajnu hemodijalizu, Upute za uvođenje Seldinger tehnikom
| , EN>IT Hardware, EN>IT License, EN>IT Software, ES>HR Guarantee, ES>IT Legal, HR>IT Banking, HR>IT Geology, HR>IT Legal (Contract), HR>IT Legal (General), HR>IT Microbiol.Standards (Food), HR>IT Mushrooms (Quality)), HR>IT Punomoc-Delega, IT-HR Law (Trade), IT>EN Finance (D&B), IT>HR Publicity |
|Bachelor's degree - S.S.L.M. per Interpreti e Traduttori, Trieste, Italy|
|Years of translation experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2002. Became a member: Jan 2003.|
|Italian to Croatian (Croatia: County Court in Pula, verified)|
Croatian to Italian (Croatia: County Court in Pula, verified)
English to Croatian (Croatia: County Court in Pula, verified)
English to Italian (Croatia: County Court in Pula, verified)
Spanish to Italian (Croatia: County Court in Pula, verified)
|Spanish to Croatian (Croatia: County Court in Pula, verified)|
English to Italian (University of Trieste, SSLMIT, verified)
Croatian to Italian (SSLMIT University of Trieste, verified)
|ATA, Croatian Association of Technical and Scientific Translators (HD, ITI Medical and Pharmaceutical Network, ANITI|
|Adobe Acrobat, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, SDLX|
|CV available upon request|
| Conferences attended |
| Branka Bucconi endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
Specializes in: Medical & Pharmaceuticals Industry & Technology Also working in:Business & Legal Arts & Humanities - Advertising & Marketing Computers & Websites Full-time freelance translator Target languages: Croatian (native) and Italian (bilingual)
Source language: English
Some most recent projects
* Projects in the Medical & Pharmaceuticals field include: Health Care Researches (Local Project Manager - supervising translation work, recruiting translators and patients, performing patients interviews - and Forward Translator), Medical Surveys and Studies, Pharmaceutical Studies, Medical Questionnaires, Studies on Diagnostic Related Groups (DRG), Medical Visualization and Analysis Products, Healthcare Products, Medical Devices and Systems (IFUs, Reference Kits, Surgical Kits, Hospital Software Solutions), Laboratory Equipment, Dental Implants and Restoration, Bone Grafting, Digital Intraoral Sensors, Vet Brochures on Pet Food Integrators, Dog Breeds
* Projects in the Industry & Technology field include: Automotive Industry (trucks and vans), Engineering Calculations and Projects, Catalogues of Construction Tools, Valve Certificates, Hydrogeological Reports, User Manuals of Household Utilities, Deburring Machines, Batch Peelers, Bucket Conveyors, Vibratory Conveyors, Heat Exchangers, Hot Plates, Programmable Thermostats, Folding and Gluing Machines
* Projects in the Business & Economics field include: Online Reservation Booking System, Business Contracts, General Statistics, Manager Education, Standard of Business Conducts, Insurance Claims, Bank Contracts, Essays on Croatian and International Economics, Programs for the Development of the Danubian Basin, Brochures on Taxes and Refunds
* Projects in the Legal field include: Acquis Communautaire for the Croatian Ministry of European Integrations as their Official Translator, Regulations on Food Quality, Contracts, Legal Correspondence, Legal Documents as a Sworn Translator (claims, personal documents, summons, power of attorneys, abstracts of land titles)
* Projects in the Arts & Humanities field include: Translator and proofreader for the US Movie Industry, Essays on Ceramic Art, Essays on Croatian Painters and Stage Designers, Essays on Croatian History, Political Interviews, English Course for Croatian Speakers
* Projects in the Advertising & Marketing field include: Earth-Moving Machines, Bank Slogans, Public Relations, Shopping Guides, Brochures on Personal Hygiene and Health Products, Brochures on Health Care, Food Ingredients
* Projects in the Computers & Websites field include: User Manual of Software Program OmegaT, Interface Manuals, Corporate Web Pages, Webmaster
Education: International Baccalaureate Diploma, United World College of the Adriatic, Duino, Italy
Bachelor of Arts in Translating, S.S.L.M. per Interpreti e Traduttori, University of Trieste, Italy
Court Interpreter and Certified Translator of English, Spanish, Italian and Serbian County Court in Pula, Croatia Member of Translators Associations USA (ATA), Italy (ANITI) and Croatia (HDZTP, DSTiP) CROATIA (present):
Full-time freelance translator
Court interpreter and certified translator
In-house translator (full-time)
Freelance translator (part-time)
Teacher of Croatian (part-time)
Several stays for studies and work
- Monolingual, bilingual, general and specialized dictionaries, grammar and style books, encyclopedias, proverbs, quotations and many more...
- Toshiba Notebook (Intel Centrino Pro-Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.2 GHz - DDR2 RAM - HD 160 GB)
- DSL Broadband Connection - Fax - Laser Printer - Scanner
Equipment: software Operating Systems and Word Processors:
- Windows XP - Office 2007 - Adobe PDF Maker
Utilities and security:
- Antivirus & Firewall (security)
- FTP client (large files)
- Localization Tools
- HTML - Tag Editors
- SDLX Lite, SDLX Trados 2007, SDL Studio 2009
The quotation will be based on source text word count (when the text is available in electronic format) or target word count otherwise.
Rates may change according to the subject, file format and timeframe of the project.
Contact me at email@example.com Acceptance conditions
Bank transfer, check or online payment.
Keywords: croatian, italian, english, translator, hrvatski, spanish, translation, prevoditelj, traductor, translations, talijanski, italiano, into, from, translate, croatia, mother, tongue, translators, castellano, certified, medical, technical, sworn
Profile last updated
May 26, 2015