Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I hold a B.A. in Business Studies and worked for over 8 years in the Hospitality industry, mainly as event organiser and food & beverage coordinator. Then I realised that I enjoyed translating menus and advertising materials more than organising the daily comings and goings of a hotel. This is why I enrolled in the M.A. in Bilingual Translation from the University of Westminster and graduated in 2010.
- Professional Proofreading course (Spanish). Calamo & Cran
- MA Bilingual Translation, University of Westminster, London
- Hospitality and Tourism Management. Post-graduate course. UNED.
- General Translation (English>Spanish). University of Westminster. London.
- BA Business Studies (specialised in International Relations), Universidad de Oviedo and Liverpool John Moores University (Erasmus scholarship).
I specialise in marketing, business communications, tourism, hospitality and subtitling.
Whether you need a quote or more information I will be delighted to hear from you.