Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
· English: Excellent level (Proficiency of Cambridge).
· 1993 – 1999 Computer Science Department, University of Crete, Greece.
· 1999 – 2001 M.Sc. in the fields of Computer Architecture as well as Computer Networks, awarded by the Computer Science Department, University of Crete, Greece.
· WEB pages translation (Master in Science in Computer Science, University of Crete, Computer Science department)
· Special Translation Fields: PC,Computers, IT, Networks, Multimedia, Telecomunications, European Programs, Legal, Copyright Law, Science, Economics, Advertisement, Arts, Literature, Tourism.
· Seven years of extensive experience in Translation of Technical Documents from English to Greek and from Greek to English.
· Experience in the composition of technical documents in English (Researcher in Foundation for Research and Technology – FORTH of Crete, as a member of the Institute of Computer Science.
· Supervising, Editing of Technical Documents as an Academic Supervisor of Post Graduate papers written by post graduate students of the Computer Science department, UoC, Greece.
· Presentation of Technical Papers during conferences and symposiums in English.
· Recent work: HP Manuals, TIM Technical reports, Cisco add. Translation of Theatrical Plays
· Composition, editing and proof-reading of technical manuals of products of ISD S.A. (see Work Experience below) in English.
· 2003 – Present: Kapatu Translation Department, Greece
· 2003 – Present: ABA Ermis Translations, Greece
· 2000 – Present: ISD (Integrated Systems Design) S.A. Athens, Greece Intergraded Circuit Designer – Project Manager
· Translation Throughput: 2000 words daily with proof reading, 2500 words without proof reading. Approximately 10000 to 12000 words per week.
· Please Contact for rates/prices as well as to receive translation sample.
· Translation tests are welcome (up to 200 words, part, not whole of a document)