Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a British translator who has lived in Mexico for 22 years. I have been translating for the last 18 years, initially in-house at KPMG, where I gained an in-depth knowledge of financial and auditng texts and terminology, before going freelance in 2003. As a freelancer, I have gained clients in the banking, finance, legal, petroleum/gas pipeline, insurance, medical, advertising, marketing and PR sectors.
Prior to coming to Mexico, I worked in advertising and marketing for 10 years and hold the CAM Foundation Certificate in Advertising and Marketing.
I can therefore offer a broad range of knowledge. I take my work very seriously in terms of quality and deadlines, which I never miss.
- 400,000-word ES-EN translation of power auction tender documents, including tender bases, contracts, specifications, regulations and standards. Toronto and Mexico City. November 2015 – February 2016.
- On-going ES-EN translation of energy industry documents, including tender bases, contracts, specifications, regulations and standards. Several energy-sector clients in Mexico, USA, Canada and Chile. November 2003 – to date.
- On-going ES-EN translation of insurance policies for Zurich Insurance Company branches in Mexico City, Guadalajara, Merida, Monterrey and Tijuana.
- On-going ES-EN translation of financial and sustainability reports for various Mexican companies through my client McBride Corp. in Mexico City.
- On-going ES-EN/EN-ES translation of legal medical documents for Becton Dickinson (Mexico).
Keywords: traduccción, translation, legal, finance translator, accounting, advertising, marketing, technical and engineering translator. English-Spanish/Spanish-English, fast and reliable, language.