Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
A Freelance Translator is a CEO from the moment of inception. So, the question is not - How to become a CEO (as for an ambitious MBA) but how to 'act' like a CEO. The session will provide home-brewed and experiential tips from a practising 'actor'. The Tips will include on-stage performance and off-stage preparation.
The session will provide the following:
1. De-linking the 'load' of perception with the designation of CEO - a non-business school and non-corporate approach
2. Non-business, non-operational, non-specialist approach to prepare for the role
3. Profound competitive advantage of playing the role well.
4. Behavioural cues - natural and acquired
5. Opportunity of discovering other unknown talents of one's own
6. Channelling these talents for business advantage - the de-fault respect the designation commands (except for few ethically challenged ones in recent times)
7. To experiment, experience and learn from the Acting and the Act
8. To meet and question such an Actor !
Scroll down this page to view the recording of this presentation & the Q&A session with presenter Pritam Bhattacharyya.
Pritam Bhattacharyya is the Founder and Chief Wordsmith of Wordsmith Communication. He had been trained and worked as a Telecom Engineer in various state-woned and private corporations and holds his Masters in Communication Management from Strathclyde Business School as British Chevening Scholar