Claudia Luque Bedregal
Claudia Luque Bedregal  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 14, 2006

Hi!
I'm trying to post a question and although I fill in all the necessary fields with the information, I get the following message: "Something was wrong with your info.", and the fields where the term or phrase I'm asking and the field where I've written the context appear empty. I've tried this about 10 times and I always get the same result. Could this be some kind of bug? Could someone from the technical support team (or those who are in charge) check this problem?

Thanks
... See more
Hi!
I'm trying to post a question and although I fill in all the necessary fields with the information, I get the following message: "Something was wrong with your info.", and the fields where the term or phrase I'm asking and the field where I've written the context appear empty. I've tried this about 10 times and I always get the same result. Could this be some kind of bug? Could someone from the technical support team (or those who are in charge) check this problem?

Thanks a lot!
Claudia
Collapse

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Please submit a support ticket Sep 14, 2006

Hi Claudia,

I'd recommend to submit a support ticket describing your problem in detail, using http://www.proz.com/support

(Staff may not be reading this forum on a continuous basis.)

Steffen

Claudia Luque Bedregal
Italy
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Steffen! Sep 14, 2006

Steffen Walter wrote:

Hi Claudia,

I'd recommend to submit a support ticket describing your problem in detail, using http://www.proz.com/support

(Staff may not be reading this forum on a continuous basis.)

Steffen

Hi Steffen,

Thank you for your answer. I had read some other time about these support tickets, but didn't know where to find the link :-/ So I really apprecciate your help and pointing me to the right direction

I'll check first if I still can't post any questions and if the problem still exists, I'll do as you say.

Thanks again and have a nice day.
Regards,
Claudia

Adam Burman
Adam Burman  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Having the same problem Sep 14, 2006

I have just submitted a supoort ticket to the same problem you describe - all fields completed and no luck. Hopefully I will get a response soon.

Claudia Luque Bedregal
Italy
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still having the same problem Sep 14, 2006

Adam Burman wrote:

I have just submitted a supoort ticket to the same problem you describe - all fields completed and no luck. Hopefully I will get a response soon.

Hi Adam,
Well, I have checked and the problem continues, so I'm submitting my support ticket right now. Let's hope they solve the problem soon.
Regards,
Claudia

Claudia Luque Bedregal
Italy
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem half solved... at least it seems so Sep 14, 2006

Hi again!
Well, I did a last check before submitting the support ticket, and this time I could ask a question, but at the botton of the page I got the message "Error in the page" together with the yellow triangle exclamation point, so I guess there still is some kind of problem, so I've just submitted a support ticket.

Claudia

[Edited at 2006-09-15 00:38]

English Chinese Medical Translator - Jimmy Deng
English Chinese Medical Translator - Jimmy Deng  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 17:15
English to Chinese
+ ...
Same problem here Sep 15, 2006

Same problem here

clb wrote:

Adam Burman wrote:

Hi Adam,
Well, I have checked and the problem continues, so I'm submitting my support ticket right now. Let's hope they solve the problem soon.
Regards,
Claudia

Claudia Luque Bedregal
Italy
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Having the same problem again Sep 15, 2006

I'm having the same problem again

Ivana UK
Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:15
Member (2005)
Italian to English
+ ...
And me - Sep 17, 2006

exactly the same problem and same error message:

Something was wrong with your info.

Yet another support ticket submitted!

Sam Berner
Sam Berner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 15:15
Member (2003)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Same issue for the last three days Sep 20, 2006

Plus I get a nice syntax error - it is a bug on line 90 and 91.

Very annoying when you have an urgent job.

Sam

Andrew Wright (X)
Andrew Wright (X)
United States
Local time: 01:15
English
Working on the problem Sep 20, 2006

Hey everyone,

It seems recently some browsers are encountering problems correctly passing all form data through the KudoZ asking page. We're still trying to determine the exact cause of the problem and appreciate your patience in the mean time.

If you would like to help out, please send me screen shots of the ask form directly before submitting the question and after when you receive the error. You may send these to andrew -at- proz -dot- com.

Best regard
... See more
Hey everyone,

It seems recently some browsers are encountering problems correctly passing all form data through the KudoZ asking page. We're still trying to determine the exact cause of the problem and appreciate your patience in the mean time.

If you would like to help out, please send me screen shots of the ask form directly before submitting the question and after when you receive the error. You may send these to andrew -at- proz -dot- com.

Best regards,
Andrew Wright
ProZ.com staff
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to post questions

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »