Agency verification
Thread poster: Uldis Liepkalns

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:35
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jul 28, 2003

Hmm... I just received a job notification (it didn’t very much interest me) but out of curiosity I clicked on it and I saw this nice announcement:
"You cannot view this job for the following reasons:
- The job poster has restricted this job to members with a verified identity."

I represent an Agency, but for a Platinium membership I paid with a credit card, so if not the identity of the Agency, at least mine should be verified...

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:35
English to German
+ ...
Not for agencies (yet) Jul 28, 2003

Hi Uldis,
Thanks for posting this - I am already in contact with staff, to clarify whether this was a premature rollout of a function.

You may have read my postings in various threads indicating that we're working with the team on revamping the Jobs Area. Agency VIDing is part of that concept, but we're not quite there yet.

I appreciate your patience while we're checking this one out.

Best regards, Ralf

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 18:35
Oops Jul 28, 2003

Sorry, Uldis, this function was rolled out prematurely. Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention, I'll turn it off.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Agency verification

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs