Nikolaos Katris  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 03:43
Member (2009)
English to Greek
+ ...
Sep 21, 2009

Hello.

I am using Logoport for translating some rtf files into Greek. The problem is that when I close a segment the Greek characters turn into unreadable ones. When I re-open the segment I see that the TM displays the correct characters, while the target segment still contains wrong characters. In order to fix this I have to enter the correct translation again several times before it is finally saved. Does anyone know what is the problem? I use Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista.

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with characters encoding while using Logoport

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search