Code Execution Error
Thread poster: Pavle Perencevic
Pavle Perencevic
Pavle Perencevic
Canada
Local time: 17:18
Member (2002)
Serbian to English
+ ...
Mar 5, 2010

I'm getting this message in Word 2007. It seems to be caused by Wordfast.dot or Trados.dot. (I can't use either Wordfast or Trados.) The problem disappears when I delete these two .dot files from the Templates.

I have the exact same configuration on another computer, and that one works just fine.

I tried finding a solution on the Internet, but nothing does the trick. Anyone had this problem or know a solution?

Thanks in advance!


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Code Execution Error






Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »