Software Research
Thread poster: Michaela Pizzinini

Michaela Pizzinini  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:38
German to French
+ ...
Apr 25, 2013

Hello everybody,

I only use Wordfastpro for the moment (SDS is a little to expensive for the moment) and would like to know

- which could be localisation softwares eventually compatible with Wodfastpro (not too expensive or free)

- some other good links for translaters as linguee, wordreference, iate etc ... to add to my database

- some other free software which could be useful for a translator (the other day I attended a webinar and I was told about a screenshot) for ex to work quicker, the storage of information (what about the platform exchange ?)

I hope to be clear in my questions.
I would appreciate very much some advises.

Thank you in advance

Michaela

Asset Orymbayev  Identity Verified
Kazakhstan
Local time: 09:38
English to Kazakh
+ ...
Cafetran handles txml files (Wordfast format) Oct 13, 2013

Hi,

Cafetran handles txml files. It's about 80 euro as I remember.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Software Research

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search