website down
Thread poster: Chris Bruton

Chris Bruton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:13
Member (2006)
Spanish to English
Mar 18, 2014

My website is down. I am receiving no email. My webmaster tells me it is a DNS issue with my domain and/or registrar: Tucows. I am full paid both for membership and domain. Can anyone help? I am losing business over this!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 14:13
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Site is accessible Mar 18, 2014

If this is your site, it is accessible:
http://www.brutontranslations.com/

Chris Bruton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:13
Member (2006)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Mar 18, 2014

Yes, it just came back up. It was down all yesterday. I wonder what happened? All I want to do is worry about my translation, not this tech stuff! Anyway, thanks for your confirmation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

website down

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search