Problemsd Adding a speciality
Thread poster: Jon Fedler

Jon Fedler
Local time: 01:02
German to English
+ ...
Feb 3, 2010

I have one specialty listed : Law: Contracts. I wish to add Patents, As directed, I clicked with my mouse on Patents in the "Specialties List" but none of the three buttons below - required to transfer to the specialties section - is functioning.

This is urgent as I wish to apply for a job and patents ARE a speciality of mine.

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrei Yefimov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 01:02
English to Russian
+ ...
drag&drop Feb 3, 2010

Hello Jonathan,

Try to drag&drop the required field. Alternatively, you may request some advice from the site support team.

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request Feb 3, 2010

Dear Jonathan,

Please submit a support request and provide a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing (a screenshot will be useful too). This will help the support team to provide prompt assistance.

Best regards,

Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problemsd Adding a speciality

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search