Invoicing tool suggestions ignored
Thread poster: Olly Pekelharing

Olly Pekelharing  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:53
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
Jan 23, 2015

It's a pity site staff don't, or only hardly monitor the forum on the invoicing tool (called "Improvements to the invoicing tool"). I have made several suggestions which I think would probably be quite easy to implement, however nobody has ever responded to them. I feel let down as the invoicing tool is one of the main reasons I have a paid membership.

In case anyone's listening, some of my suggestions were:

- Allow other attachments to be included with the invoice.
- Include an option to request confirmation of receipt of the invoice.
- Include a request for confirmation before deleting a line in an invoice.

Thanks,

Olly

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Kopnitsky
SITE STAFF
Site staff monitoring that thread Jan 23, 2015

Hello Olly,

My apologies for the delay in response to the thread on this issue: http://www.proz.com/topic/255275 . Site staff monitor that forum, and the suggestions posted there are recorded in an ongoing list towards the improvement of that tool.

I agree that some of the ideas there don't look like they'd be too hard to implement, and I will see what can be done about addressing them.

Once any improvements are made, the community will be notified in http://www.proz.com/topic/255275

I hope this explains, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Maria

SueE  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 14:53
Member (2006)
French to English
Invoicing tool suggestions Mar 5, 2015

Hi,

I cannot find whether a suggestion made by Olly Pekelharing to be able to request confirmation of receipt of an invoice has been implemented. Several of my invoices apparently failed to reach their destination at the end of January, despite there being a comment below each one with the date of sending and the relevant message.

It would also be useful to be able to send said comment to the client.

Many thanks,

Sue Esplan

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 10:53
SITE STAFF
Suggestion has not been implemented as of now Mar 5, 2015

Hello Sue,

Please note that the suggestion you mention has not been implemented as of now. Please let me know if you have any question or need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing tool suggestions ignored

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search