One week remaining in year-end membership campaign: "ProZ.com. It starts here."
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 07:41
SITE STAFF
Dec 9, 2009

Dear ProZians,

This is a reminder that there is only one week remaining in the current year-end membership campaign, the theme of which is "ProZ.com. It starts here."

Thank you to all who have joined ProZ.com or extended their current memberships during this campaign so far! Membership is a smart business move, and it is also what makes ProZ.com, and achievements such as those in the year-end report to members, possible.

Not a member? Use ProZ.com to advance your business

If you are not a member already, now is the best time to increase your business success by including ProZ.com membership in your plans for 2010 and beyond. Starting your membership now also means that you will not need to renew until 2011 (up to a month of bonus membership, depending on how soon you join).

Already a member? Now is a good time to renew, too

If you are already a member, now is also a good time to renew-- your membership will be added to the end of your current membership (i.e. no membership is lost), and you will have a chance at one of the three great prizes to be drawn from among those who purchase during the campaign.*

Be sure to visit the campaign page to see details, prizes, membership benefits and testimonials from current members.

As always, site staff is on hand to help with questions regarding membership or any other part of ProZ.com. Don't hesitate to contact a member of the support team for help or answers to any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Jared
and the rest of the ProZ.com team

Note: Membership at ProZ.com is a business expense that can be deducted from taxable income in most areas. Ask your accountant.

If you are a translator or you work with translators, the ProZ.com mission statement explains how the site works for you: By providing tools and opportunities for you to network, expand your business, improve your work, and have more fun.

* In order to be eligible for the prize drawing, you must have completed all "required" fields in your profile. Please contact a member of site staff via support request if you need help with this.

Arnaud HERVE
Arnaud HERVE  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:41
English to French
+ ...
Objective vs Subjective Dec 14, 2009

I had an objective interest in subscribing, but subjective reasons were stronger is persuading me not to.

Carlos Umaña
Carlos Umaña  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Missed the deadline Dec 18, 2009

The possibility of winning a trip somewhere or a new laptop always does it for me, but this year I somehow missed the deadline. I was looking in my inbox (and trash) to see how this came to be. Admittedly, I do become rather disconnected with the outside world as I get busier, and I have been (thankfully) quite busy lately. Yet, I couldn't find such an e-mail.

Was the membership renewal campaign weaker this year?

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 05:41
Spanish
+ ...
No Dec 18, 2009

I got a gazillion emails and direct messages, and reminders were all over the website.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

One week remaining in year-end membership campaign: "ProZ.com. It starts here."

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »