Help! Impossible to open SDL studio 2009 SP2
Thread poster: Elsa Berreby

Elsa Berreby  Identity Verified
Israel
Member (2009)
English to French
May 25, 2012

Hi everybody,

Everything was working fine until this morning: impossible to open my Studio 2009 SP2. I get an error message "object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I tied to delete some .xml files as advised in another thread but it doen't work, I get a message saying that aroot file is missing.

I don't know what to do, I can't export my TM to use it in trados to keep on working because i can't access the software.

I simply cannot work at all.

I have to deliver an urgent project and would appreciate all suggestions and thank you in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

Sam Pinson  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:26
Member (2011)
Russian to English
What root file is missing? May 25, 2012

What is the exact error message that you're getting now?

Elsa Berreby  Identity Verified
Israel
Member (2009)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Sdl.translationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProject management service could not be started May 25, 2012

Thanks for your help!

The error message is

Sdl.translationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProject management service could not be started

Any idea?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help! Impossible to open SDL studio 2009 SP2

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search