This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
I´d like to know if this SDL Trados session I will attend will be recorded and available for me to watch afterwards, just as the other training sessions I have purchased?
Thanks, Elena
I should add the reason I am asking this is because sometimes the internet connection in our area is not stable. It has been running with no interruptions lately, but just in case it happens during the webinar, I´d like to go back to it later and watch the part I miss... See more
Hello,
I´d like to know if this SDL Trados session I will attend will be recorded and available for me to watch afterwards, just as the other training sessions I have purchased?
Thanks, Elena
I should add the reason I am asking this is because sometimes the internet connection in our area is not stable. It has been running with no interruptions lately, but just in case it happens during the webinar, I´d like to go back to it later and watch the part I missed during the live session. Thanks again!!
I'd like to apologise for not being able to attend, however this is due to the fact that the training time (NZ 3pm) was moved to a new time (NZ 4am!!) so I can't attend this. I have submitted a support request.
Kind regards, Christiane Hargrave
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free