looking for invoice software
Thread poster: Eniko Wright
Eniko Wright
Eniko Wright  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:34
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Apr 2, 2008

A few days ago I was reading some of the postings under the business section and someone mentioned a free software that allows you to prepare invoices, to keep track of them and the clients ( if I remember well).
I have been trying to find that post again and also did a forum search but still could not find it. Please let me know what is the name of this software, I would like to download it.

Thank you

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 03:34
Spanish
+ ...
TransProCalc Apr 2, 2008

Our colleague Anthony Baldwin wrote a management software. Here's the post he created:

http://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/97319-free_translation_project_mgmt_and_financial_software-788090.html#788090

RNAtranslator
RNAtranslator  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
Abanq (Spanish) Apr 3, 2008

I know this will not help you since it is in Spanish, but may help others. Abanq http://www.infosial.com/ is a software for that, but in Spanish. For win, mac and Linux. The main program is free but you have to pay for some modules.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

looking for invoice software

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »