Passolo: replace files in a translation bundle cascade
Thread poster: Céline Hérouart

Céline Hérouart  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:19
English to French
+ ...
Nov 26, 2011

Hello all,

I'm not used working with Passolo (2011 Translator Edition) and have the following issue:

I'm working on a project with a colleague and the big question is, when she sends me the translation bundle back with her strings/files translated, how am I supposed to integrate them in my translation bundle?

I mean, I just have to replace the untranslated strings/files in my bundle cascade with hers (translated). I'm pretty sure there's an easy way to do so, but I just can't find it.

According to the software documentation, there's supposed to be an Import function in the File menu, but I don't have it in my version.

Many thanks for helping me with that!

Direct link Reply with quote

Depends on project/bundle structure Nov 27, 2011

Hi Céline,

that depends on the project/bundle structure that you have:

if your project manager is using Passolo Collaboration to export the bundle and your colleage is using a copy of your bundle (Project > Bundle,Bundle), the three of you just need to click on File / Synchronize Exports from time to time.

if your colleague's bundle has been exported from your bundle (Project > Bundle > Bundle) you need to ask the person who did this export, because for exporting/importing you need the full version of Passolo.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Passolo: replace files in a translation bundle cascade

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search