Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:05
Member (2005)
Italian to English
+ ...
Jan 13, 2010

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the 'my web mail' feature still works?
I haven't used if for a while and when I try to log in I'm told that my login details are incorrect.
I did send a support ticket on 26 November but am still awaiting a response.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelina Haftka
Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:05
English to Polish
+ ...
Proz.com 'My web mail' Jan 13, 2010

If you're talking about mailboxes at http://proz.mail.everyone.net/, yes, it still works.
Maybe try to send a technical request ticket to ProZ team...

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:05
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
How do you send messages from it? Jan 13, 2010

I had never heard of it, but after removing the comma at the end of Marcelina's URL to make it http://proz.mail.everyone.net/ (this URL works) I found it and tried it. It receives messages I send to it, but if I try to send a message from there, I press the Send button and nothing happens. I checked the Sent folder to see if it had been sent without any indication, but there was nothing in there.

Ekaterina Yakushcheva
Ekaterina Yakushcheva  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 05:05
English to Russian
+ ...
Invalid Login Name or Password Jan 13, 2010

Jack Doughty wrote:

I had never heard of it

Me neither. But after registering there, I received the "Invalid Login Name or Password" message.

[Edited at 2010-01-13 22:39 GMT]

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Everyone.net administers @language.proz.com addresses Jan 14, 2010

Hello all,

I apologize for the delay in my reply. Please note that @language.proz.com email addresses are administered by Everyone.net and that ProZ.com has no control over the administration of these email accounts.

Usernames and passwords for everyone.net email accounts are separate from usernames and passwords used on ProZ.com. So, for information on the status of these accounts, you can contact support at Everyone.n
... See more
Hello all,

I apologize for the delay in my reply. Please note that @language.proz.com email addresses are administered by Everyone.net and that ProZ.com has no control over the administration of these email accounts.

Usernames and passwords for everyone.net email accounts are separate from usernames and passwords used on ProZ.com. So, for information on the status of these accounts, you can contact support at Everyone.net here:

http://www.everyone.net/support.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz.com 'My web mail'

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »